The Student Room Group

The Current Year 13 Chat Thread Mark I 2015/16

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gingerbread101
:rofl: You're just that amazing :adore: :lol:

Rather good, and yourself? :tongue:

I'm glad you're good :tongue: . Any reason for the perkiness? :tongue:

I'm rather shattered thanks :lol: . Whilst attending TSR Towers for Results Day is the MOST AMAZING FUN ( :awesome: ), I've only managed 10 hours sleep across the two days :tongue:
Original post by Nirgilis
I'm glad you're good :tongue: . Any reason for the perkiness? :tongue:

I'm rather shattered thanks :lol: . Whilst attending TSR Towers for Results Day is the MOST AMAZING FUN ( :awesome: ), I've only managed 10 hours sleep across the two days :tongue:

Well I just ate an entire bag of sweet chilli crisps in the space of 3 seconds which was literally Heaven :giggle:

I can imagine! :eek: You guys were brilliant though :awesome:
Well I just ate an entire bag of sweet chilli crisps in the space of 3 seconds which was literally Heaven :giggle:

The Sensations ones? They are good :lol:

I can imagine! :eek: You guys were brilliant though :awesome:

And thank you for your help on the day, and especially in the lead-up! :biggrin: . I heard, down the vines, that you received some results yesterday yourself? :smile:
The Sensations ones? They are good :lol:

The sunbites ones because I'm pretending to be healthy :wink:

And thank you for your help on the day, and especially in the lead-up! :biggrin: . I heard, down the vines, that you received some results yesterday yourself? :smile:

I'm sorry I couldn't be more use on the day, but thanks :colondollar: I did, I was very disappointed with one of them but hopefully a remark should solve it and if not, retaking definitely will :h:
The sunbites ones because I'm pretending to be healthy :wink:

I'm sorry I couldn't be more use on the day, but thanks :colondollar: I did, I was very disappointed with one of them but hopefully a remark should solve it and if not, retaking definitely will :h:

Well, congratulations for the ones you weren't disappointed with :h: . I'll do my best to support you this year for your studies :colone:

Anyway, I'm going to answer the unanswered threads still flooding into A-levels :dance: . Fancy joining me? :redface:
Well, congratulations for the ones you weren't disappointed with :h: . I'll do my best to support you this year for your studies :colone:

Anyway, I'm going to answer the unanswered threads still flooding into A-levels :dance: . Fancy joining me? :redface:

I just need to finish painting a massive kiwi (don't ask) then bring it on :colone:

I just need to finish painting a massive kiwi (don't ask) then bring it on :colone:

You're there painting a kiwi and expect me not to ask? :lol:

I'll just add the arms and legs then show you- it has banana and coconut friends as well :rofl:

sorry but ur gunna have to explain :tongue:

Original post by BBeyond

WP_20150814_007.jpg
They're team name posters for a holiday club I'm helping at at the end of August :rofl:
WP_20150814_007.jpg
They're team name posters for a holiday club I'm helping at at the end of August :rofl:

That's epic :tongue:
That's epic :tongue:

I can't decide if they look really happy or like they're screaming in terror xD
Original post by BBeyond

It's probably what she does in her free time. :wink:
Original post by usycool1

I have a life :unimpressed: :ninja:
I have mixed feelings.

Firstly I got ABBD, not what I wanted, but it is what I needed. So I can work up in second year.

Sadly it seems most of my friends have atrocious grades, a lot of Us :l
Original post by usycool1

Haha I'm sure it is :wink:

Congrats on the blue name btw :biggrin:
1. Maths, further maths and economics :smile:
2. A*A*A
3. University! (Nottingham, Exeter, Bristol, UEA)
4. Something to do with finance, perhaps an accountant or a banker
5. If I had failed year 12 I probably would have resat exams, if I fail year 13 then I will probably have to resit! Or do an apprenticeship!
6. Hmm, by law I'm related to David Walliams, kinda cool :tongue:
Reply 117

What Subjects are you doing? Maths, Economics,Computing,Chemistry,Physics,Biology, Business(did).

What grades are you hoping for? a* a* a* a* a*a*

Where are you hoping to go after year 13? No idea, a London uni...

What are your career goals? Investment banker/doctor

If you failed this year, would you resit? It depends on what one classifies as a fail...

Tell us one interesting fact about yourself. I have a massive birth mark on one of my hips.

Post a picture of your exam timetable (look in the last expand tag)

1. Maths, Physics, Spanish, Further Maths
2. A*A*A*A
3. Uni
4. Money?
5. Suppose so
6. I'm an uninteresting person
7. Retaking FP1, FP2 and Spanish U4; doing C3, C4, D2, M2, S1, FP3, PH03, PH04
Reply 119
Original post by Yousf

What Subjects are you doing? Maths, Economics,Computing,Chemistry,Physics,Biology, Business(did).

What grades are you hoping for? a* a* a* a* a*a*

Where are you hoping to go after year 13? No idea, a London uni...

What are your career goals? Investment banker/doctor

If you failed this year, would you resit? It depends on what one classifies as a fail...

Tell us one interesting fact about yourself. I have a massive birth mark on one of my hips.

Post a picture of your exam timetable (look in the last expand tag)

7 A-Levels?

Quick Reply

Latest