Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    did anybody do it. It was paper 5 today, in my honest opinion it was solid. I think i will be lucky to get anywhere near 50%. Some of those (the last one in particular) really threw me. To be honest i didnt actually struggle on tooo many questions but on a couple i got ridiculously long answers.

For those of you who are wondering: it was the one with the cone as the last question and the heave barrels for the builder (45T) weight boundary.

How did you do?

ReputationRep:
    They gave you the equations for the last question (front of the paper), and everything cancelled, which was nice.

pi*r^2*h = pi*r*l
    I got 96pi for final part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunpowda)
    They gave you the equations for the last question (front of the paper), and everything cancelled, which was nice.

pi*r^2*h = pi*r*l
    I got 96pi for final part.
    Wow, I got that too! I at least got a few marks then.

I didn't think it was too bad, I found a lot of past papers harder.

I thought the one with different proportions between x and y, then y=10 and you have to say what happens to it when you have 4x was really confusing, it took me ages to work out what they were on about.

ReputationRep:
    I hope paper II isn't much harder

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.