The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Induction Hobs In The Accommodation

Hello,

I am aware we will need induction pots and pans to be able to cook with the ovens provided in our accommodation. This is true, right?

If this is true, does anyone have a link to where I can find this information on the Hertfordshire university website? or if not, any link to where I can find this information? My parents don't believe that this is true and I want to prove to them, that I'm not wrong.
Reply 1
it should be under the more information section of all the bellingham, spalding and maclean room options, but i cant seem to access it, im not sure whether thats because the accommodation is full for this years intake. if you cant find anything, tell your parents that i lived in halls last year and had a nightmare because they didnt inform us we needed induction pans until two weeks before move in day, and then mine werent the right size, so i can 100% confirm you need induction pans! :smile: however you havent mentioned what halls you are in, if you are in telford or on de hav, you dont actually need them :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ellen-
it should be under the more information section of all the bellingham, spalding and maclean room options, but i cant seem to access it, im not sure whether thats because the accommodation is full for this years intake. if you cant find anything, tell your parents that i lived in halls last year and had a nightmare because they didnt inform us we needed induction pans until two weeks before move in day, and then mine werent the right size, so i can 100% confirm you need induction pans! :smile: however you havent mentioned what halls you are in, if you are in telford or on de hav, you dont actually need them :smile:

Thank you for the information. :smile: I am in Spalding Court. I did find some information and showed my parents but they are being stubborn. I have found some cheap pans online, which say they work with the induction hobs so I will hopefully buy them.
Reply 3
I am pretty sure that after you've logged in to the residences page you can find the information regarding pans and stuff under 'review induction' :smile:
IMG_1378.jpg if you want proof, here you go. I took this picture like less than 4 weeks ago
Yeah you do definitely need induction pans!
You can find info on it on your online induction.
John Lewis, Argos or online are your best bets on buying them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending