The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

First year need a place to live

Hey everyone, I'm a 19 year old guy called Chris, going into first year of computer science. I have not got a place to live yet and I need one by 21st of september, I am willing to spend up to £170 a week if all bills are included and within 15-20 minute walk of the Mile End campus. I am both quiet and sociable, I like going out but I also like staying in a couple nights and playing some games with friends. Please PM me. Thank you,
this house is still available

https://www.gumtree.com/p/5-plus-bedrooms-rent/lovely-6-bed-house-senrab-street-london-e1-0qf/1129179667

get 4 more people together and im sure you'll get it. All the best :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Chris_chrysos
Hey everyone, I'm a 19 year old guy called Chris, going into first year of computer science. I have not got a place to live yet and I need one by 21st of september, I am willing to spend up to £170 a week if all bills are included and within 15-20 minute walk of the Mile End campus. I am both quiet and sociable, I like going out but I also like staying in a couple nights and playing some games with friends. Please PM me. Thank you,

Hi,
Just wondering did you apply for the waiting list of QMUL residences? Becuase I had the same issue and then recieved an email from the residences telling me that they are fully booked but they have partnered with UNITE for ensuite rooms 177 pounds per week.There two buildings they offered, SHERREN HOUSE and PACIFIC COURT.
I applied as a back up but if youre interested i dont mind sharing the house mserwaah123 mentioned.
Original post by mdmdxb
Hi,
Just wondering did you apply for the waiting list of QMUL residences? Becuase I had the same issue and then recieved an email from the residences telling me that they are fully booked but they have partnered with UNITE for ensuite rooms 177 pounds per week.There two buildings they offered, SHERREN HOUSE and PACIFIC COURT.
I applied as a back up but if youre interested i dont mind sharing the house mserwaah123 mentioned.

I think you two should go for this house. Get three more people together and go for it. It's really cheap and me and my friends were gonna go for it but we found another house for £130 so we went for thag instead. But this house is large with a reception room and everything, even a rooftop terrace
Reply 4
My son is now looking for a place as he has just been offered a postgrad place. Do you know of any rooms going?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending