The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

would i get an offer from CITY UNI LONDON?

i got BDU in my AS exams, but im planning to study politics for a2, my predicted grades will be ACE, but im pretty sure if i work hard enough i can get ABB which i what theyve asked for, but will they give me an offer when they see my predicted grades and my AS grades?
Reply 1
I would still try, with a good cover letter. You may get in with less than ABB, this is discretionary. You will need to explain in your cover letter than you will put enough effort to rise your predicted grades, everything is not only about the grades in offer-making. Good luck!
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
I'm kind of in the same situation as you. I got BCD in AS level but my prediction grades are the same as my AS grades (my school doesn't favour over predicting. But i know i can do better by retaking modules and getting the grip of how a level exam works. Nothing wrong with being abit ambitious) But the course i want to do asks for ABB-BBB or 320 ucas points (for law llb) look if they consider tarrif points maybe? That widens the possible combinations. But just know you're not the only person in this situation if it makes you feel any better. I hope they consider a well done personal statement and good things in the reference too not just grades

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending