Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have just completed my biomedical science degree achieving 2.2. It is not the best grade but I am grateful I didn’t get third :|. My university didn’t offer IBMS accredited degree therefore I was going to apply for IBMS and do some extra modules. I found IBMS accredited master’s degree so I am just wondering would it be beneficial to apply for IBMS accredited masters instead of doing extra modules to get IBMS undergraduate accredited.
    Also anyone that did Medical science in university of Birmingham I need your help with what laboratory techniques we did in this course. Additioanlly, if you applied fir IBMS how many modules did u have to do?

Thank you in advance
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Your best bet is to contact IBMS and ask what is required to get the accreditation.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.