Turn on thread page Beta

How long do you think it will be before Corbyn shares a platform with ISIS? watch

ReputationRep:
    He has voiced his support for Islamic terror on a number of occasions so how long do you think it will be?

ReputationRep:
    What's up with all these stupid questions being posted in TSR lately? Are they putting something in the water supply???

ReputationRep:
    Jermey Corbyn, more like Jihad Corbyn, amirite? Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    What's up with all these stupid questions being posted in TSR lately? Are they putting something in the water supply???
    A perfectly reasonable question since he has shared platforms with all kinds of terrorists and organisations.

ReputationRep:
    Why you gotta be salty for? Just be happy for the man

ReputationRep:
    lol awks

get a life

ReputationRep:
    Well I had a bet on how long it would take a right wing re**rd to make a stupid comment about Jeremy Corbyn.

I had my bets on a day.. but you've clearly surpassed that/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Why you gotta be salty for? Just be happy for the man
    I am happy for him, I persuaded people to vote for him, I am just curious when he intends to stand side by side with ISIS.

ReputationRep:
    He is probably already in talks with them.
    He is a dusgusting traitor,and a muslim supporter. he wants to make this country an islamic sharia country.

ReputationRep:
    If we're talking about inviting war criminals to Downing Street then David Cameron is way ahead of Corbyn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lotud191)
    He is probably already in talks with them.
    He is a dusgusting traitor,and a muslim supporter. he wants to make this country an islamic sharia country.
    *Facepalm level over 9000*

ReputationRep:
    Corbyn? More like Cor byn Laden. :bban:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.