The Student Room Group

Labour MP demands unlimited immigration & says she doesn't care if Brits suffer

Scroll to see replies

Are you sure that isn't what Merkel said? XDXDXDXD
Original post by Nmys
It's not our fellow man that is breeding out of control, it is mankind in general which includes everyone. Part of the issue of the rocketing population is people living too long as well - this applies mainly to the West, so should we stop giving healthcare to those over the age of 50 as well as letting "those other people" die?

"These people" did not bring the issues onto themselves, it was through intervention of the West and the rest of the world - society is now global nothing is self-contained thus nothing is self-inflicted; the initial cause and perpetrators are either forgotten about or not fully acknowledged/disguised and dishonest.

Europe has a stable and slightly declining population without migration.

The other continents do not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone who hasn't realised Labour is just the party for benefit scroungers and immigration, needs to get their head tested. The party abandoned the real working man and woman a long time ago.
Original post by Ace123
Labour MP demands more immigration until Britain is at 'saturation point' and says she doesn't care if more immigration makes the NHS or schools worse for Brits and even suggest taxes should rise to pay for them

“We need to shout so much more and say 20,000 is not enough, 30,000 is not enough. We will keep going until we hit our saturation point because what does it matter if we have to wait another week for a hospital visit? Or if our class sizes are slightly bigger? Or if our city is slightly fuller? What does it matter if things are slightly more challenging? If we have to pay a little bit more into the system? Surely it is worth it to see those lives being restored again.”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09/14/labour-mp-20000-migrants-not-enough-who-cares-if-we-wait-longer-for-hospitals-or-if-our-schools-are-full/

eyyy breitbart +1
OP visits and sources his threads from the site that sourced a story from Joshua Goldberg?

For those that don't know who Joshua Goldberg is:
http://www.smh.com.au/national/joshua-goldberg-the-fake-aussie-jihadist-had-a-hand-in-every-online-fight-20150913-gjlc30.html
Original post by Rad-Reloaded
LMAO

Seriously, very funny

If this country is going to be run in way where taxes are being increased and public services are suffering simply because White people feel they have a duty to bend over and get ****ed in the ass by Arabs, if you have money or qualifications, it's time to leave, move to America, move to Canada, move to Switzerland, move to a tax haven, get private healthcare. Let's see how many refugees this country can help when it's totally bankrupt.

**** Britain.

Your dislike for Arabs is unreal. Whether y'all like it or not,they're still going to come so any of this antisemitism(because Arabs are Semites too) and Arab hating in general is not worth of all your energies. Move elsewhere if you can't handle it/as you've suggested. Switzerland will be a good place to go to,I've been there for years and I'll probably move there soon enough if it don't move back to the Middle East in the future inshallah.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Gears265
Anyone who hasn't realised Labour is just the party for benefit scroungers and immigration, needs to get their head tested. The party abandoned the real working man and woman a long time ago.

Let's be honest. The real reason you dislike them is because they support ethnic minorities and you don't like that. And now they're supporting my people,you're infuriated.
Original post by Ace123
Labour MP demands more immigration until Britain is at 'saturation point' and says she doesn't care if more immigration makes the NHS or schools worse for Brits and even suggest taxes should rise to pay for them

“We need to shout so much more and say 20,000 is not enough, 30,000 is not enough. We will keep going until we hit our saturation point because what does it matter if we have to wait another week for a hospital visit? Or if our class sizes are slightly bigger? Or if our city is slightly fuller? What does it matter if things are slightly more challenging? If we have to pay a little bit more into the system? Surely it is worth it to see those lives being restored again.”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09/14/labour-mp-20000-migrants-not-enough-who-cares-if-we-wait-longer-for-hospitals-or-if-our-schools-are-full/

The current mass migration is due to bad government. In the case of Nigeria, Pakistan, Eritrea it is allowing population to grow beyond any ability of infrastructure to cope.

This MP wants to inflict the same on UK and create mass migration from here!
Original post by Ace123
x

We are already past the saturation point. That is what people like her don't understand.People can say "oh, up to the saturation point she said". That is not a set level, it is an opinion. And ask the people who care about house prices, transport, the NHS, crime levels, community cohesion, school places, etc etc they will tell you we are past it already.

I'm glad she thinks how she does though. It IS good for the country.
When people see what Labour are like they will never vote for them again. A bit like Corbyn is the ultimate Trojan horse people like her are just making sure that people see the left for what it really is; voting for a policy of self harm.

Come the EU referendum and the next election people like her are being (completely unintentionally of course) true patriots and making sure Labour and the EU are only relevant to those studying political history.

Original post by Duncan2012
She can f*** right off

Her and other people like her.

Original post by KimKallstrom
To be fair, according to you, anyone who doesn't lick Corbyn's bum hole clean from top to bottom is an evil, nasty Tory who is smearing him because they are retarded and brainwashed by the Tory media.

He could stab someone and you'd call the police arresting him a Tory smear tactic.

+1

Original post by Lady Comstock
This is why Labour, for quite some time now, has ceased being the party for the working man. When immigration levels reach 'saturation' point, who will be impacted the most? Labourites in their expensive Islington streets? No. It will be the poor who will suffer the most and bear the brunt of it.

All because Labour enjoys standing on the moral high ground, which is held up by the poor. It reminds me of the statute in the Ministry of Magic:

Excellent picture. Labour are willing to make others pay for their PC projects.

Original post by Gears265
UKIP is the answer, they are the only party who actually cares about the UK

The other parties can't say no to these migrants. They bomb the places, topple the leaders, raise hell, and then just want to turn their back. Either;
1) Vote Lib/Lab/Con and accept that due to your leaders toppling leaders who won't give them lots of oil you will see a lot of people fleeing the chaos you are a part of OR
2) Vote for a party that keeps the UK to itself. Stop playing global policeman and you won't have to take in these migrants.

Do one or the other, but the public complaining about migrants when they have left millions displaced in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan etc is stupid.
(edited 8 years ago)
Not that it's any of my business, but I'd suggest voting against that lady.

I really don't understand why the compassion always has to be directed at outsiders. You would think there could be people who want to keep a flood of immigrants out, but try to promote social benefits for the people within the society. Instead, you have people on the right that want to keep the immigrants out, but dismantle social programs. The people on the left are now also willing to sacrifice the effectiveness of social programs in the name of helping the immigrants.

Either way, it seems like the people of the UK lose. I think the right-wing parties are lesser of the two evils at this point, because once you let those immigrants in, it won't be easy to get them back out. But if the right-wing dismantles social programs, you can just ride out the austerity until later, and elect a left-wing government when there's not an immediate threat of the country being flooded by those who would be a permanent drain on your society's resources. I find that in general, right-wing governments are best when you're faced with immediate threats and scarce resources, while left-wing governments deal best with peaceful times and plentiful resources.

The opposite scenario is usually a disaster... right-wing types can be short-sighted and tend to hoard a surplus rather than using it effectively to promote social well-being, while left-wing types are too far-sighted at times, fail to see threats that are right in front of them, and can spend societies into ruin. If people are honest with themselves, they realise that both ways of thinking can be problematic in the wrong context.

I mean, you have to understand that what they're asking for is tens of thousands of migrants, as a start. It would grow from there because there's no end in sight to all those refugees. There are just too many of them to respond according to the rules that normally apply to asylum seekers, and if you let too many in, you won't be able to help any of them because their sheer numbers will collapse your infrastructure. I'm not saying you shouldn't let any of them in, but that you can't be indiscriminate. You have to be selective about who can enter, and you should only give the slots to the best of the refugees.

Regarding their Islamic faith, I don't think that helps with the cultural conflict, especially if they hold the UK accountable for what happened to their countries. But the sheer numbers are so huge that it wouldn't matter what their faith was. Your infrastructure would be collapsed by such a large influx even if they were, say, Americans or Australians that actually meshed well with the culture. There's just such a thing as too many people, too much competition, and an unacceptably low standard of living.

I would know, I live in a country with no immigration controls at all where I have to compete for jobs and University entry on an equal footing with foreigners. Ugh. What a warped idea of fairness.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending