Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Apologies if this question is here somewhere

    I am a mature student and want to do science A levels to do a degree and then physician practitioner. I work in the NHS.
    Where do I start?
    Any suggestions. For example. Can I self-study and book exams myself?
    Appears difficult to get A levels (feel more than capable)


University open days

  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.