The Student Room Group

Redhead & Redhead?

Has anyone every seen a redhead & redhead or Ginger & Ginger together in a relationship or married? Also what did you think of them? :biggrin:
Original post by william walker
Has anyone every seen a redhead & redhead or Ginger & Ginger together in a relationship or married? Also what did you think of them? :biggrin:

Yes, I have. I thought "Oh look, two people in a relationship - they look happy".
Couldnt care less about hair colour

I am still awaiting to see a black person with ginger hair though :tongue:
Reply 3
I did briefly, but they spontaneously combusted when they hugged and their hair touched :frown:
I'm ginger myself and once dated a ginger dude. Most people thought we were cousins lmao
Original post by Katiehearts
I'm ginger myself and once dated a ginger dude. Most people thought we were cousins lmao

My first dog was called Katie. She was black, she died 5 years ago. :frown:
Original post by toonervoustotalk

Can that even happen? You do they need to be mixed race or something?
Original post by william walker
Can that even happen? You do they need to be mixed race or something?

It can
I think the footballer loiuse saha had ginher hair (not sure if he dyed it though)
Original post by toonervoustotalk

its happened :lol:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
its happened :lol:

:teeth:
I need to see proof of this ASAP!!!
I was going to make an ill-tasted incestual joke about monozygotic twins, but I will refrain from it.
Reply 11
Original post by TwinnyP
I did briefly, but they spontaneously combusted when they hugged and their hair touched :frown:

powerful
Whilst we're on the subject of uncanny phenomena; apparently, the OP is 23 years of age. No, not dog years: human years.

Mind-blowing, no?
Reply 13
Original post by Profesh
Whilst we're on the subject of uncanny phenomena; apparently, the OP is 23 years of age. No, not dog years: human years.

Mind-blowing, no?

i found ur personal stament on studential yesterday m9
Original post by Profesh

Mind-blowing, no?

How is that mind blowing? What age would you like me to be?

[video="youtube;5GyRITsYt9U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GyRITsYt9U[/video]
Original post by E air

VM him. Don't change the subject of this thread please.
Original post by E air

Yeah; if memory serves, it had the dubious honour of being so extensively plagiarised as to trigger some kind of UCAS all-points bulletin during the 2006 applications cycle.

I cringe to read it now, of course, but then the same could equally be said of just about anything I wrote during that era.
Reply 17
Original post by Profesh
Yeah; if memory serves, it had the dubious honour of being so extensively plagiarised as to trigger some kind of UCAS all-points bulletin during the 2006 applications cycle.

I cringe to read it now, of course, but then the same could equally be said of just about anything I wrote during that era.

That's quite the honour, you single handedly ****ed with UCAS.
Original post by Profesh

Mind-blowing, no?

Mind. Blown.

lol thought he was like 14 with the animal threads and everything xD
Reply 19
I'm ginger and I do NOT find ginger guys attractive, not even these:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rossalynwarren/ginger-people-appreciation-time#.wkbWrlm2r

Nor can I ever imagine being attracted to a ginger guy...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending