The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Woody u think you should wait a little while until she's 18 and then you can be with her.
Original post by queen-bee
Lmfao,I honestly was not expecting this :mmm:

I've learned to expect anything on TSR, so it kind of made a nice surprise that it was so very innocent.
This is legit one of the best thread I've ever seen on TSR.
Original post by Mystery.
This is legit one of the best thread I've ever seen on TSR.

Then you should totally nominate it on the thread the poster above you made yesterday. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
I knew it was going to be a troll post considering all of the threads regarding age recently, but it was still well-played out, so have a +1. (Perhaps next time you shouldn't make the disparity too big in the title, to make it plausible/more believable. ;p)
you sir, have now officially made my all time favourite post!!! you legend, and a level 12 will just hold you back so don't join her clan. im sure online gamers an handle being pushed back by someone of a higher level.
Original post by Anon_98
Then you should totally nominate it on the thread the poster above you made yesterday. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh, totally! XD
Original post by versari
...ur dick

How is that going to help with my predicament here in any way, shape or form?
Original post by MrKmas508
Woody u think you should wait a little while until she's 18 and then you can be with her.

I'll probably be level 30 by the time she's level 18, same problem then. I don't see why people can't just do what us hardcore gamers do and spend all day and night in front of the computer to get to high levels, not piggyback on the success of others :colonhash:
Reply 49
..got me :colondollar: misleading header...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 50
Well played sir. Well played
i just wanna look good 4u good 4u ahah ahah ah
Reply 52
Totally epic!! You are seriously awesome for the title hahaha I think I love you for this :smile:
Reply 53
Original post by WoodyMKC
Been playing on online game with a woman - I'm up to level 26, but she's only level 12. She really wants me in her clan to help her level, but I can't find the heart to tell her that she's only going to hold me back from leveling up myself.

Any advice???

PRSOM :rofl:
I spat my mouthful of tea all over my laptop
Ffs woody really got me on this one. Haven't seen a quality troll thread in years.
Best troll thread ever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Experienced pro-Runescaper here.

I really think you have to just be honest mate... tell her how it is. One minute it's just a single level 12 running after you, next minute you have a hundred leeching off you and you end up dying in the wilderness to show off to them all...
Are you sure it's a woman?

Latest