The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abhishek Dhawan
My predicted is 38 IB points (766) and my IGCSE's were 8 A*'s and 2 A (or 9A*'s 1 A don't remember really) Got offers from Warwick and QMUL + Bristol just earlier today. Waiting on KCL and LSE. Also as Bristol is a LNAT uni and i know they give 25-30% weightage to it i know i didn't completely fail it! Does anyone know the cut off mark for them so i can have some peace of mind !!

Sent my app on Nov 5th and did the LNAT before i applied. When did you apply?

ahh congratulations!
Yeah I sat my LNAT and sent my application off in mid-October so its been ages
i got my offer earlier today. What are you predicted grades?

A*AA? Still waiting ah
i got my offer earlier today. What are you predicted grades?

When did you apply and when did you take your LNAT?
Original post by connieiscrazy
Is anyone still waiting for Nottingham?[/Q

I am too but doubt I will even be getting an offer to be honest
[QUOTE="jayeshp;62023099"]
Original post by connieiscrazy
Is anyone still waiting for Nottingham?[/Q

I am too but doubt I will even be getting an offer to be honest

I know the feeling!
Original post by Al9121010
When did you apply and when did you take your LNAT?

Applied Nov 5 and LNAT 19th Oct
Original post by crocface
Predicted IB 39 HL 6,6,6 No new from Bristol yet, but sounds like they are starting giving out offers if you got one today

well I'm predicted 38 (HL 766) so you should probably have got an offer before me? Anyway pretty sure you'll get one quite soon, good luck.
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but does anyone know when we'll find out our lnat score? I'm just curious...
Original post by Gingerlamps1335
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but does anyone know when we'll find out our lnat score? I'm just curious...

Early Feb if you took it before 15 Jan
8A*'s and 2A's (or 9A*s and 1A don't remember). My top choice is LSE so congrats!! When did you apply?

Woow well you did way better than me so hopefully you'll get one too! But thank you, I applied on October 7th, got my 8 week email on November 2nd then got offer on December 4th wbu????
I'm really stressing out as to whether the universities I applied to actually received my LNAT score... Do they send you a reminder if you haven't selected them to receive your results? :s-smilie:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I'm really stressing out as to whether the universities I applied to actually received my LNAT score... Do they send you a reminder if you haven't selected them to receive your results? :s-smilie:

You can fill out a ticket on the LNAT website asking the admin to check if your results have arrived, they will confirm. Anyway, why wouldn't they have arrived? Did you tick which unis you wanted your results to be sent to on the LNAT website? If you did you will be fine.
Original post by Coreling
You can fill out a ticket on the LNAT website asking the admin to check if your results have arrived, they will confirm. Anyway, why wouldn't they have arrived? Did you tick which unis you wanted your results to be sent to on the LNAT website? If you did you will be fine.

Oh right, thanks! Well, normally I wouldn't worry but I'm a bit apprehensive as I switched a few of my choices and it's completely evaded me whether I updated the list or not... I'm probably just being paranoid though. :colondollar:
Applied in October to:
Oxford - big fat rejection pre-interview, it was on the same day they started to send out interview invitations (just so you can get an idea of my reaction when I got an email from Oxford and found out that it's actually not an interview...)
UCL - rejection, probably due to the LNAT score or essay, could also be the PS
Queen Mary - offer (conditional standard - 37 and 18 HL)
LSE - offer today! (conditional standard - 38, 766 HL)
King's College - still waiting

EU (non-UK) applicant,
IB predicted grades: 43 with 776 HL (although I have history and English HL.... Virtually impossible to get 7 here)

Anybody here thinks about attending LSE open day for offer holders this April? xo
(edited 8 years ago)
Do you mind telling us your predicted IB scores? A close friend of mine has applied to the same universities. Got rejected by Oxford post interview and anxiously awaiting results from LSE and KCL.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, I missed the last part of your message. Problem of a small phone screen (I'm still using iPhone 4s).

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish him good luck :smile: about KCL - I'm pretty sure they are going to reject me, their admission criteria seems to be quite similar to the one of UCL (putting an emphasis on LNAT score and essay)
Original post by callmeharley
Applied in October to:
Oxford - big fat rejection pre-interview, it was on the same day they started to send out interview invitations (just so you can get an idea of my reaction when I got an email from Oxford and found out that it's actually not an interview...)
UCL - rejection, probably due to the LNAT score or essay, could also be the PS
Queen Mary - offer (conditional standard - 37 and 18 HL)
LSE - offer today! (conditional standard - 38, 766 HL)
King's College - still waiting

EU (non-UK) applicant,
IB predicted grades: 43 with 776 HL (although I have history and English HL.... Virtually impossible to get 7 here)

Anybody here thinks about attending LSE open day for offer holders this April? xo

Will you firm LSE or QM?
Got my LSE offer last night!!
applied with my actual A-level results and got myself an unconditional offer :smile:
Original post by Sameer9023423
Got my LSE offer last night!!
applied with my actual A-level results and got myself an unconditional offer :smile:

Woah! Congrats! Able to tell us when did you send your application off and when you took your LNAT?

Latest

Trending

Trending