The Student Room Group

Funniest school stories?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by z33
she is an angel omg she is so ****ing beautiful and talented, amazing actress and she sounds so ****ing HOT OMG she's SO BEAUTIFUL I WISH I LOOKED LIKE HER Ssiofdiojds Just her cover of Walk the Line is all you need she sounds so HOTTT

and her love for her fans and what she does for them i can't the matching tattoos and hair dyeing literally she SLAYS my life omgosh.

IKR, But that doesn't make us any less her fans.

SHE HONESTLY CRUSHES MY SELF ESTEEM SO MUCH.

P.S: I FORGOT, BUT MY CURRENT FAVOURITE OF HERS IS DRIVE. OMG, DRIVE IS JUST, THE SOUND OF THE CAR ENGINE STARTING IS JUST........PERFECTION.
Reply 81
Original post by fandom-queen
IKR, But that doesn't make us any less her fans.

SHE HONESTLY CRUSHES MY SELF ESTEEM SO MUCH.

P.S: I FORGOT, BUT MY CURRENT FAVOURITE OF HERS IS DRIVE. OMG, DRIVE IS JUST, THE SOUND OF THE CAR ENGINE STARTING IS JUST........PERFECTION.

OMF AT THE END OF THE NEW AMERICANA MUSIC VID WHEN DRIVE PLAYED AND SHE WOKE UP FHILHFUHISOJDKLMSCIO

z33.exe has stopped working.
Reply 82
Original post by qwerty123A
I think this was in year 10.. The boys in my year dragged the girls into the boys toilets and daggered them for a good 30 seconds. The look in their eyes was scary its like they were after revenge LOOOL

if you dont know what daggering is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVOvZOWOqrg

That was just grim. I mean wtf
Original post by homeland.lsw
This actually happened a few weeks ago...
We were in a history class (yr11) and someone at the back threw a condom on the teachers desk. Normally he's really chill, but when he saw the condom he went into super saiyan rage mode, literally screaming his head off. He said that the culprit should own up now otherwise he'll call SLT (Senior Leader Team) of course no one said anything, so he got the headmistress and she was like "right" and picked up the condom with her walkie talkie antenna (all the SLTs have one) then she was like "At least its not used" lmao. She made us all right at least one page statements because no one was admitting anything. some people said they didn't see anything so she was like "I don't care write something, tell me what you did over the weekend, right a short story as long as it's one page. We missed half of the next lesson because we were still in the history room. (the next lesson was PSHE so no one cared anyway). She read all of the statements and still no one admitted anything. So she made us all come back at lunch, in the period between PSHE and lunch someone snitched, (thank god) so we got to leave.

In the end the boy that did was excluded, and when he came back to the next history lesson (like two weeks later) we had started our history coursework, he didn't have a folder or anything so told the teacher. The teacher said if you didn't chuck a condom in my class you wouldn't have missed the important admin etc" Now this boy went rage he said and I quote "I didn't miss your fcking lesson because of the condom I fcked up my fcking leg so I wasn't in school. Fcking retard!" The history teacher was like you get a top degree from a top university and then call me a retard" Everyone in the class just looked at each other...

History is intense!!!

Was this at ICHS?
Ok, so it was about a few weeks before our history AS exam and and the teacher had told us she might not be in for the next few lessons due to family problems.. So at the start of the lesson, instead of revising, we all gathered around the table and decided to play cards against humanity..
We were just about to start after giving everyone a card, UNTIL the teacher walked in. She was like "what the hell are you guys doing? Do I even want to know?" At this point, we were all hoping she wasn't going to pick out a card incase it was one of the offensive ones. Guess what she did next? Yup, she slowly picked out my card from the table (we didn't know what our card said, they were turned upside down) she read it out, giving us a weird look.
And luckily it was " a monkey smoking a cigar" we all breathed a sigh of relief. Phew, That was close. She still told us of though for not working and we had to end our game before we'd even started 🙁

The end. ( it was funnier at the time ok)
Original post by Nikhilm
Was this at ICHS?

Yes... getting scared... why
(edited 8 years ago)
Oh and I have another one from history class but a different teacher!!
So before the teacher had arrived, some guy found a banana just lying on the floor next to a table in our classroom. He thought it would be funny to throw it at everyone and basically there was game of throw and catch. We saw that the teacher was heading to the classroom, so he quickly put the banana on the teachers desk and we ran to our seats. Midway through the lesson, the teacher picks up the banana, starts to peel it and eat it! Even though it wasn't his. We all started giving him a weird look and this girl burst out laughing and even had to leave the room! He was a bit puzzled as to why there were giggle in the room as he just thought what's so funny about me eating a banana?
History, good times! 😂😄😄
Reply 87
Yes... getting scared... why

oh shiiiieeettt
Original post by z33
oh shiiiieeettt

Haha, no probz, we go to the same school...
I was like who da f are you..?!?!
Reply 89
Original post by BubbleLover98
Ok, so it was about a few weeks before our history AS exam and and the teacher had told us she might not be in for the next few lessons due to family problems.. So at the start of the lesson, instead of revising, we all gathered around the table and decided to play cards against humanity..
We were just about to start after giving everyone a card, UNTIL the teacher walked in. She was like "what the hell are you guys doing? Do I even want to know?" At this point, we were all hoping she wasn't going to pick out a card incase it was one of the offensive ones. Guess what she did next? Yup, she slowly picked out my card from the table (we didn't know what our card said, they were turned upside down) she read it out, giving us a weird look.
And luckily it was " a monkey smoking a cigar" we all breathed a sigh of relief. Phew, That was close. She still told us of though for not working and we had to end our game before we'd even started 🙁

The end. ( it was funnier at the time ok)

*starts reading* YES I LOVE CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY *okay carrying on* oh my gooossshhhh haha that's so tenseeee
i would've gladly sat in detention after that omg thank god she didn't get the "A big black dick" or something about parents omg can you IMAGINE

Original post by BubbleLover98
Oh and I have another one from history class but a different teacher!!
So before the teacher had arrived, some guy found a banana just lying on the floor next to a table in our classroom. He thought it would be funny to throw it at everyone and basically there was game of throw and catch. We saw that the teacher was heading to the classroom, so he quickly put the banana on the teachers desk and we ran to our seats. Midway through the lesson, the teacher picks up the banana, starts to peel it and eat it! Even though it wasn't his. We all started giving him a weird look and this girl burst out laughing and even had to leave the room! He was a bit puzzled as to why there were giggle in the room as he just thought what's so funny about me eating a banana?
History, good times! 😂😄😄

oh my gosh hahahaha this teacher trusts you guys too much :lol: did you guys tell him haha he must've been hungry af
Reply 90
Haha, no probz, we go to the same school...
I was like who da f are you..?!?!

haha I would've **** myself so bad
Original post by z33
*starts reading* YES I LOVE CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY *okay carrying on* oh my gooossshhhh haha that's so tenseeee
i would've gladly sat in detention after that omg thank god she didn't get the "A big black dick" or something about parents omg can you IMAGINE

oh my gosh hahahaha this teacher trusts you guys too much :lol: did you guys tell him haha he must've been hungry af

What?? It's all happening in history...! :ahee:
Year 10
Bronze DoE Expedition
- small sorta round plastic light up discs lead us to toilets and showed us where the apparatus was (we stayed overnight at an activity centre)
- some of my peers were messing around with them, pretending they were Iron Man etc
- one kid throws one
- hits another kid on the back of his head
- kid puts his hand on his head, removes it to reveal a sh!t tonne of blood
- taken to AE Dept
- next day, head of expedition furious
- threatens if no one owns up all teams from all schools are disqualified
- kid owns up, gets disqualified
Reply 93
Original post by AlphaArgonian
Year 10
Bronze DoE Expedition
- small sorta round plastic light up discs lead us to toilets and showed us where the apparatus was (we stayed overnight at an activity centre)
- some of my peers were messing around with them, pretending they were Iron Man etc
- one kid throws one
- hits another kid on the back of his head
- kid puts his hand on his head, removes it to reveal a sh!t tonne of blood
- taken to AE Dept
- next day, head of expedition furious
- threatens if no one owns up all teams from all schools are disqualified
- kid owns up, gets disqualified

holy ****!!! it was an accident though poor kid that got disqualified but DAYM that poor kid that got hit omg!!!! :eek: omg that's so scary

i remember back in year 8 in science
this girl had a fountain pen and she put the lid on the back of it
she was trying to get the lid off with all her power and when she finally got it off the hand with the pointy side of the fountain pen went straight full force into this other girl's (sitting next to her) eye!
blood starts POURING out, it literally looked like she was crying blood and our teacher freaked the **** out and literally grabbed her and RAN to the medical room (luckily we were in a different room which was on the same floor)

we all had our OMG moment etc and he comes back a while later saying that all was good it hit JUST above her eye not her eyeball so she didn't lose her sight - still has the scar though
Original post by z33
holy ****!!! it was an accident though poor kid that got disqualified but DAYM that poor kid that got hit omg!!!! :eek: omg that's so scary

i remember back in year 8 in science
this girl had a fountain pen and she put the lid on the back of it
she was trying to get the lid off with all her power and when she finally got it off the hand with the pointy side of the fountain pen went straight full force into this other girl's (sitting next to her) eye!
blood starts POURING out, it literally looked like she was crying blood and our teacher freaked the **** out and literally grabbed her and RAN to the medical room (luckily we were in a different room which was on the same floor)

we all had our OMG moment etc and he comes back a while later saying that all was good it hit JUST above her eye not her eyeball so she didn't lose her sight - still has the scar though

DAMN WTH! DAMNED PROBABILITY! ONE PART OF MATHS I HATE. THAT GIRL IS HELLA LUCKY!

Also, I forgot the funny part, the guy who got hit just shrugged off the fact his hand was covered in blood.
Reply 95
Original post by AlphaArgonian
DAMN WTH! DAMNED PROBABILITY! ONE PART OF MATHS I HATE. THAT GIRL IS HELLA LUCKY!

Also, I forgot the funny part, the guy who got hit just shrugged off the fact his hand was covered in blood.

haha yes omg i ****ing hate probability - but yes that girl was LUCKY af!!! the teacher was like **** i'm gonna get fired haha

omg that kid *looks at hand covered in blood* "yo i think i got a little summin on my hand anyone got a tissue?"
I saw the head of maths chase my maths teacher around school after school with a nerf gun.
Original post by Imperion
I'm in tears

Same but I doubt for the same reason
Coming to school just to find doors locked, walking around trying to get in and then being told by one staff member that the school is closed because of some reason that I didn't even knew about :laugh: So, I just went back home :mmm:
Reply 99
Original post by jamestg
I saw the head of maths chase my maths teacher around school after school with a nerf gun.

oh my gosh that's hilarious! i wish my teachers chased each other with nerf guns... they just chase each other with a copy of my attendance record -_-

Original post by ForgetMe
Coming to school just to find doors locked, walking around trying to get in and then being told by one staff member that the school is closed because of some reason that I didn't even knew about :laugh: So, I just went back home :mmm:

ohmygosh i would've been so PISSED! unless they announced it on their website but who the hell even check the school's website EVER? our school was closed one day because the electricity wasn't working and this was winter so we had to go back home in the cold -_- so rude i swear haha

Quick Reply

Latest