The Student Room Group

I really fancy my College teacher?

Well where do I start, I'm 16 years old and currently studying at college in the UK.

I really like my teacher though, he's no older than 40. I really want too be with him, all these things I'm thinking of in my head is kind off scaring me, due to how I might act upon them. He's married and had 2 daughters 4,7. What do I do? Should I act upon it or no? I can't stop thinking about him:frown:
act upon it he might like you more than his wife and be willing to elope with you to Mexico (take a sombrero and some lube).
Original post by Anonymous
Well where do I start, I'm 16 years old and currently studying at college in the UK.

I really like my teacher though, he's no older than 40. I really want too be with him, all these things I'm thinking of in my head is kind off scaring me, due to how I might act upon them. He's married and had 2 daughters 4,7. What do I do? Should I act upon it or no? I can't stop thinking about him:frown:

He's married with children.. You don't really stand a chance. You'll just have to get over it and move on. You're 16, so you'll find someone you want to be with/spend your life with again eventually.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending