The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Applicants for English 2016

Scroll to see replies

I have an interview on wednesday and was wondering if anyone had any tips?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hey guys! I know this is an English lit course thread, but if anyone is holding an offer from UCL to study comparative lit and intends on making UCL a firm choice, I've created a group on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/1147627441914144/
join!
Original post by NickyJWatkinson
Hey guys! I'm a third year English student at UCL, just thought I would announce my presence in case anyone has any questions! I'm also involved with running lots of extra-curricular activities, so I can talk about non-course related stuff too :smile:

Hi!

I have an interview this wednesday, and was wondering if you know what sort of questions the admissions tutors would ask? im a post a level applicant, do you think they tend to ask questions on a level texts or outside reading or a bit of both? also what sort of preparation should i be doing for the admissions test ?

thank you! :smile:
Are there any EU applicants still waiting for a response?
I applied on 22nd October and have get to hear back... 😕
Also, are EU applicants called for interview? On their website it says we won't be, but I was wondering if there are any exceptions.
Original post by martaganger
43 😊 Thank you!

Are you an EU applicant by any chance?
Reply 65
Hi I applied in late October and I still haven't heard back am I unlikely to get an interview now?
Reply 66
I applied in early October, and I still haven't heard anything back at all--should I be worried? Is anyone else still waiting? Could the fact that I'm an overseas applicant make any difference?
Hi,

2017 applicant here!

Was anyone here rejected post-interview or after sending back the questionnaire?
Original post by S01B97
Got rejected... and offered Comparative Literature BA....... OH WELL Good luck everyone!!!

did they reject you after giving you an interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending