The Student Room Group

How can I get essay feedback?

Paid or otherwise. On my course I need to do an essay about every 2 weeks. I need to get distinctions but only getting merits with the vague feedback being they don't flow well.

They only level 3 but require full Harvard referencing, I feel like I understand the concepts but struggling to use the right words. The essays are a mix of English/psych/education.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by skeptical_john
Paid or otherwise. On my course I need to do an essay about every 2 weeks. I need to get distinctions but only getting merits with the vague feedback being they don't flow well.

They only level 3 but require full Harvard referencing, I feel like I understand the concepts but struggling to use the right words. The essays are a mix of English/psych/education.

Sounds like you need to improve your essay structure so it's not really that vague. You can get an app to do harvard referencing for you.
Original post by emiloujess
Sounds like you need to improve your essay structure so it's not really that vague. You can get an app to do harvard referencing for you.

The references themselves were fine its more incorporating them into the essay which I think is part of them problem.

Quick Reply

Latest