The Student Room Group

Need help with essay

Hi!
Recently, I've applied for a scholarship and it required me to write a 300-word essay regarding antibiotic resistance and its future implications.
I need 2 people at most to review my current essay and give your honest feedback and ways I could improve.

Is anyone up for it?
If you're getting people to review it and give you feedback, are you sure you'd be happy to submit that as entirely your work to get you a scholarship that I assume is based on your academic ability?
If you deserve an academic scholarship, your independent abilities will shine through and you'll get the scholarship you deserve :smile:
Original post by SAEYINA
Hi!
Recently, I've applied for a scholarship and it required me to write a 300-word essay regarding antibiotic resistance and its future implications.
I need 2 people at most to review my current essay and give your honest feedback and ways I could improve.

Is anyone up for it?

I can take a look of it for you
Be wary of people plagiarising it!
Reply 4
Original post by SAEYINA
Hi!

Is anyone up for it?

Of course! I'd be happy to review your essay on antibiotic resistance and provide feedback on how you can improve it. Please go ahead and share your essay, and I'll do my best to offer constructive suggestions and insights.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending