The Student Room Group

Give me a hand?

Ive never had a proper boyfriend and im wondering what im doing wrong?

All my friends apart from myself are suprised when i say im still a virgin aswell so what signs am i sending off?
Here, I'll give you two :congrats:

On a serious note, how old are you? I'm guessing you're still young. There is no time limit on getting a bf or losing your virginity. Just enjoy life and it will happen when it happens.

I don't think you're sending off bad signals by being a virgin, you're overthinking it.
Reply 2
Thanks its just everyone thinks im a bit of a slag for some reason :')
Original post by Lazyyy
Thanks its just everyone thinks im a bit of a slag for some reason :':wink:

Why would they think that either they feel bad about losing their virginity and are jealous your one. Or you dress very provocatively. I wouldnt feel bad like the post before said there's time limit. You will find the right guy dont worry, just dont get into a relationship for the sake of it.

Ive never been in a relationship either and im a guy a lot of people have been suprised too, its just I havent found the right girl, dont get me wrong I have had crushes and tried but it didnt work out.
Reply 4
Original post by redleader1
Why would they think that either they feel bad about losing their virginity and are jealous your one. Or you dress very provocatively. I wouldnt feel bad like the post before said there's time limit. You will find the right guy dont worry, just dont get into a relationship for the sake of it.

Ive never been in a relationship either and im a guy a lot of people have been suprised too, its just I havent found the right girl, dont get me wrong I have had crushes and tried but it didnt work out.

Last bit sums up my life :')
Original post by Lazyyy
Ive never had a proper boyfriend and im wondering what im doing wrong?

All my friends apart from myself are suprised when i say im still a virgin aswell so what signs am i sending off?

I am exactly like you (except i'm a guy).

It's embarassing even though i have had sexual (if not assualt-like) experiences with a girl.

But you shouldn't be embarassed by it. I presume your young and when the time comes, that special one will come for you
Original post by Lazyyy
Last bit sums up my life :':wink:

Yup, im still happy and when the right girl comes along shes will :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending