The Student Room Group

Christian College President Says More Concealed Weapons Could "End Those Muslims"!

Scroll to see replies

By "end those Muslims" he didn't mean to kill the Muslims but to end their attacks on the west. Concealed carry will allow muslim terrorists to be shot by Christians to protect the lives of innocent people. I agree with what he said. I am a Christian and believe we need to protect other Christians from terrorism.
Original post by Johann von Gauss
White Christians preaching hatred towards Muslims

Well that happens unfortunately these people will throw Muslims under the bus but wont address the White Christian community who actually commit the more acts of terrorism.
Original post by hoping4Astars
By "end those Muslims" he didn't mean to kill the Muslims but to end their attacks on the west. Concealed carry will allow muslim terrorists to be shot by Christians to protect the lives of innocent people. I agree with what he said. I am a Christian and believe we need to protect other Christians from terrorism.

If you believe that then you are ignorant. Why say end those Muslims? We should be defending ourselves against all violent people most of which has nothing to do with Muslims so you cant give me that nonsense.
Original post by gwagon
Leviticus 24:17 - "And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death".
Exodus 22:2 - "If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, there shall be no blood shed for him."
While God doesn't want us to carry out senseless violence, he also doesn't want us to stand by idly.

Oh no not that Old Testament. It's ironic how it's not even written by Christians but it's in the Bible.
Jerry Falwell lmfao

When his father died Christopher Hitchens said "If you gave him an enema he could fit inside a matchbox."
Reply 25
Have to say American gun "control" laws are truly idiotic. How can the answer to stopping gun violence be to make them more readily available?
Original post by okey
Have to say American gun "control" laws are truly idiotic. How can the answer to stopping gun violence be to make them more readily available?

Because it is.

Think about it. Will you be more or less likely to burgle your neighbour if you know he has a gun and can shoot you dead? Most mass shootings happen in gun-free zones, like California, where guns are heavily regulated. The people in San Bernardino who were shot as they tucked into their Christmas dinners were unarmed and a juicy target.

Please look into the other side of the argument instead of dismissing it because of the ridiculous anti-gun propaganda you see on TV.
Original post by okey

Oh, look!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1440764.stm
"Then we coulda end those moslims before they came in and killed everybody". That's pretty tame for a radical, preaching direct self defence.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by z33
but... but... we love Jesus too :/

Not enough
Reply 30
Original post by MrKmas508
Not enough

... we got oil :wink:
Reply 31
Original post by Cato the Elder
Because it is.

Think about it. Will you be more or less likely to burgle your neighbour if you know he has a gun and can shoot you dead? Most mass shootings happen in gun-free zones, like California, where guns are heavily regulated. The people in San Bernardino who were shot as they tucked into their Christmas dinners were unarmed and a juicy target.

Please look into the other side of the argument instead of dismissing it because of the ridiculous anti-gun propaganda you see on TV.

This is causing deaths. To say that instead of banning guns altogether and stopping these attacks like any rational government, it is better to be able to kill whoever tries to kill you.

Do you not think that making gun control even looser than it already is will increase the likelihood that these psychopaths will get their hands on one?

And if I was going to rob the house of someone with a gun I wouldn't be that scared especially if I also had a gun. It's only a level playing field for people to shoot each other to death.
Original post by z33
... we got oil :wink:

Who do you want me to kill?
Original post by okey
This is causing deaths. To say that instead of banning guns altogether and stopping these attacks like any rational government, it is better to be able to kill whoever tries to kill you.

Do you not think that making gun control even looser than it already is will increase the likelihood that these psychopaths will get their hands on one?

And if I was going to rob the house of someone with a gun I wouldn't be that scared especially if I also had a gun. It's only a level playing field for people to shoot each other to death.

If you want perfect security, you can go and live in North Korea...there they have 0 deaths from gun violence. But we all know that it isn't a pleasant place to live...

No "rational" government would ban guns. Only an irrational, power-hungry government would ban guns in order to stop its citizens from rising up against it, like Adolf Hitler's government in Nazi Germany did. Guns and access to guns ensured that we were able to overthrow the godless tyranny of Charles I, was why James I was forced from power and why the United States even exists.

There is no evidence that banning guns decreases gun violence. I have just presented you with a BBC article which clearly stated that gun violence INCREASED after the gun ban. In Venezuela, which is the murder capital of the world, guns have been banned except for when they are being used by special authorised groups like the army and the Chavista militias which have a cosy relaitonship with the government. Do you think there's going to be a peaceful change of power in Venezuela anytime soon? Sure, the opposition won parliamentary elections, but the government can't be trusted to respect the result. And we can all see the dreadful conditions in which Venezuelans are forced to live, a climate of fear and suspicion, where someone will knock you down and kill you for the clothes on your back, or where opposition leaders and businessmen are assassinated.

Sure, you might feel that if you have a gun too you're even with the owner of the house, but would you really be willing to risk potential death (and being arrested anyway) to burgle a house?

Please watch the following:
[video="youtube;8hyQDQPEsrs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs[/video]
Reply 34
Religious extremists all look the same regardless of religion.
Reply 35
If you want perfect security, you can go and live in North Korea...there they have 0 deaths from gun violence. But we all know that it isn't a pleasant place to live...

No "rational" government would ban guns. Only an irrational, power-hungry government would ban guns in order to stop its citizens from rising up against it, like Adolf Hitler's government in Nazi Germany did. Guns and access to guns ensured that we were able to overthrow the godless tyranny of Charles I, was why James I was forced from power and why the United States even exists.

There is no evidence that banning guns decreases gun violence. I have just presented you with a BBC article which clearly stated that gun violence INCREASED after the gun ban. In Venezuela, which is the murder capital of the world, guns have been banned except for when they are being used by special authorised groups like the army and the Chavista militias which have a cosy relaitonship with the government. Do you think there's going to be a peaceful change of power in Venezuela anytime soon? Sure, the opposition won parliamentary elections, but the government can't be trusted to respect the result. And we can all see the dreadful conditions in which Venezuelans are forced to live, a climate of fear and suspicion, where someone will knock you down and kill you for the clothes on your back, or where opposition leaders and businessmen are assassinated.

Sure, you might feel that if you have a gun too you're even with the owner of the house, but would you really be willing to risk potential death (and being arrested anyway) to burgle a house?

Please watch the following:
[video="youtube;8hyQDQPEsrs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs[/video]

I'm not saying that there are realistically going to be 0 gun deaths, but that it really is common sense that arming psychopaths with guns is not going to prevent them from killing people. The best case that could arise from that is that those psychopaths carry out their attack and are hopefully killed by their would-be/ one of their would be victims. That doesn't sound like the best route forward considering the UK has genuine gun control and hence has significantly lower gun deaths than the US which hands them out like toys. The more people have guns, the more attacks there will be. Would you rather have retaliation to these attacks, or prevent the attacks themselves?
Reply 36
Original post by Maker
Religious extremists all look the same regardless of religion.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Several crackpots claiming that only particular and violent aspects of their holy books are to be taken literally (and ignoring others about diet and wearing mixed cloths), whilst missing the point that holy books use a lot of metaphor and ancient practices to demonstrate an ethos of living well with each other. None are directly sending out any individual to kill another. But hey, let's overlook that, the book states "Thou shalt smite down...", so I'm gonna kill in the name of the Lord. Hallelujah!
and they say were extremist......... lol
i would swear and curse him but cba..... hes just as twisted as IS
There's always one angle that is missed when discussing gun control: how many guns used for illegal purposes of a violent nature (e.g. armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, grevious bodily harm, attempted murder, murder) are produced in an illegal factory? It tends to be a problem of oversupply and therefore inherently there'd be issues tracking and tracing them with gun-toting Republicans who fervently argue for "2nd amendment" rights (I don't see any reason why it has to be a firearm).

As far as religion goes, if no god exists then we will make one in our image.
Blacks are 15% of the U.S. population but commit 52% of the homicides. ...hatred and contempt for the prosperous "whiteys", a kind of slave morality encouraged by broken families, as well as a poisonous sub-culture which glorifies violence, criminality, drug abuse, rape, etc.

Reported

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending