The Student Room Group

can anyone help me?

I like this girl that is in the same friendship group, i decided to tell her and she said she kinda liked me too and we should continue hanging out just the 2 of us. My dilemma is that i don't want to ask straight up for her to be my girlfriend but i feel like if i don't say it she won't class it as us dating as we were 'friends' before this. Should i ask her or should i just keep hanging out more and maybe have some form of intimacy before i ask?
Original post by Anonymous
I like this girl that is in the same friendship group, i decided to tell her and she said she kinda liked me too and we should continue hanging out just the 2 of us. My dilemma is that i don't want to ask straight up for her to be my girlfriend but i feel like if i don't say it she won't class it as us dating as we were 'friends' before this. Should i ask her or should i just keep hanging out more and maybe have some form of intimacy before i ask?

I would say just keep hanging out with her before you ask and maybe make it obvious that you are going on 'dates' as opposed to 'casually hanging out as firends'?
Reply 2
My advice is to ask her out on a date, you don't want to keep hanging out and be put in the friend zone. However you also do not want to make it awkward between the two of you if she rejects you by asking her to be your gf.

Hope this helps
-R
Someone doesn't have to be your boyfriend/girlfriend before you can date. Usually it's the other way around.
Reply 4
I hate decisions like this.

It's risk the friendship vs chance of getting the girl you want.

You just need to see which will benefit your more. I usually go with the latter hence why I hardly have any female friends lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending