The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford offers

Hi guys,

Has anyone received offers from Salford yet? If so how long did it take for you to get your offers? Particulalrly for Wildlife Conservation and zoology? Or any other courses.
Original post by staceypendlebury
Hi guys,

Has anyone received offers from Salford yet? If so how long did it take for you to get your offers? Particulalrly for Wildlife Conservation and zoology? Or any other courses.

Hiya :h:

I've moved this to the Salford forum for you, where you'll meet other applicants :smile:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
I'm still waiting, applied on the 27th November..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I'm doing wildlife conservation and zoology! It took about a week for them to reply to me, with an unconditional! Just keep waiting the wait might be worth it :smile:
Oh wow! I'm expecting a conditional offer, if any. I'm hoping to be invited to sit the MSAP test. When did you apply?
Reply 5
The 10th of December, got my offer on the 19th, I'm not sure if I'm going Salford yet though, it just depends what the course is like, have you visited?
Original post by lucy2244
The 10th of December, got my offer on the 19th, I'm not sure if I'm going Salford yet though, it just depends what the course is like, have you visited?

Yeah. I loved it. I applied on 11th December but heard nothing yet. Pulling my hair out waiting!! I assume you're a sixth firm student? I'm a mature student and relying on my experience to get me in. Fingers crossed!! Also, did you receive an acknowledgement email from Salford before your offer?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
I've not been yet and don't know Anyone who has so it's nice to hear it's good haha! Yes I am, I'm sure you'll get the place! Most admissions teams are off till around the 4th of January though :frown:
I am a mature student and I sent my application for the accounting and finance degree back in October & recieved a conditional offer a few weeks ago 👍
Good luck to all who are waiting for their offers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending