The Student Room Group

Anglia Ruskin Child Nursing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emmawebb
Oh god. I'm travelling over from Ireland for it. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. Sorry, was it children's nursing you've applied for? x

That's a long way! are you doing your tests and interview on the same day then?

Yeah i've applied for Children's x
Original post by _melissamitchel
That's a long way! are you doing your tests and interview on the same day then?

Yeah i've applied for Children's x

Yeah I'm doing my tests on the same day as my interview. It's not too far really, it's only an hour away on a plane, I love Cambridge. It's stunning!! I feel so mich pressure because I want there so bad lol have you applied anywhere else? x
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by emmawebb
Yeah I'm doing my tests on the same day as my interview. It's not too far really, it's only an hour away on a plane, I love Cambridge. It's stunning!! I feel so mich pressure because I want there so bad lol have you applied anywhere else? x

I've not been to Cambridge, I applied to study at the Chelmsford Campus.
and yeah I've had interviews at Surrey and Hertfordshire, and I have an interview at London South Bank next week! What about you? x
Original post by _melissamitchel
I've not been to Cambridge, I applied to study at the Chelmsford Campus.
and yeah I've had interviews at Surrey and Hertfordshire, and I have an interview at London South Bank next week! What about you? x

I've applied for the Chelmsford one aswell😀 Are you going to the applicant day in March?
Original post by lucy0904
I've applied for the Chelmsford one aswell😀 Are you going to the applicant day in March?

No, i haven't heard about that? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending