The Student Room Group

RAF application process.

Hi all, I'm currently in the application process for the Royal Air Force as a logistics mover. The only two hurdles I have to face now is the PRTC and final interview. I have yet received my dates but I passed my PJFT on the 20th last month. Has anyone else received there dates up coming this year? And I'd also like some advice to start revising for the inteview to make sure I am fully confident and prepared! Thanks guys and women. See you at Halton!
(edited 8 years ago)
It's called 'Halton'.
It's 'Logistics Mover'.

Have a read of other threads. There is a LOT of information on these boards.
Reply 2
Original post by ProStacker
It's called 'Halton'.
It's 'Logistics Mover'.

Have a read of other threads. There is a LOT of information on these boards.

I have but I am not too sure about the information i have been reading.
I've read that a lot of posts are for different trades and that the RAF get in touch at different times for them different trades?
Reply 3
I found the final interview easy enough. Just research your trade and the RAF in general. It's more admin type stuff really, signing your offer of service and any last doubts.

Dress smart, be punctual and you'll be fine.
Reply 4
Original post by Kane-10
I found the final interview easy enough. Just research your trade and the RAF in general. It's more admin type stuff really, signing your offer of service and any last doubts.

Dress smart, be punctual and you'll be fine.

Thanks Kane, I'm more nervous about the inteview it's self (considering I pass the PRTC) as in the first interview I was so nervous and shakey but managed to get through it.
is anybody waiting on their PreRTC & RTC dates? I am.
Reply 6
Original post by london2016
is anybody waiting on their PreRTC & RTC dates? I am.

Yes I am! And and a few other threads I've been speaking to some people in the same situation. What role are you going for?
Original post by cRAFj
Yes I am! And and a few other threads I've been speaking to some people in the same situation. What role are you going for?

Oh! I'm going for Flight Ops. I passed PJFT in Nov. When did you pass & What are you going for?
Reply 8
Oh! I'm going for Flight Ops. I passed PJFT in Nov. When did you pass & What are you going for?

I passed in December last month,and a logistics mover
Original post by cRAFj
I passed in December last month,and a logistics mover

nice. do you know when they're gona give you PRTC & RTC dates?
Reply 10
nice. do you know when they're gona give you PRTC & RTC dates?

Still waiting! Hopefully hear soon
Original post by cRAFj
Still waiting! Hopefully hear soon

yup, in the same boat buddy!

Quick Reply

Latest