The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth (paramedic science) asking for driving license?

I had an email from Bournemouth uni regarding paramedic science for this September, asking me to upload my full driving licence summary..i went on the gov website like they told me, but i'm not sure what they want me to include? is it just the 'check code' they want? or do they want a screen shot of any convictions, length of time i've had my licence etc etc?!
Original post by smellybelly1991
I had an email from Bournemouth uni regarding paramedic science for this September, asking me to upload my full driving licence summary..i went on the gov website like they told me, but i'm not sure what they want me to include? is it just the 'check code' they want? or do they want a screen shot of any convictions, length of time i've had my licence etc etc?!

Hi Smellybelly1991!

My name is Patricia and I am a final year student at BU and also an ambassador for them on TheStudentRoom!

Have you tried emailing back to BU about what they require you to include? If this does not work try calling AskBU as they are the fountain of knowledge for all things BU and they will give you at least a starting point on where to look or what to include. They can be contacted on 01202 961 916 or you can email them at [email protected]. More information about AskBU can be found here

In the meantime, please feel free to contact me or private message me if you have any other questions.

Good luck
Patricia :biggrin:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Oh thank you so much! I'll give them an email, they're going to be so sick of me by the time it comes to deciding whether i get in or not, I phoned them up yesterday too!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending