The Student Room Group

TSR, what are some little things you do that you think no one else does?

title :wink:

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Gotta tuck my blanket under my feet at night so no creepies can be getting under my blanket from the foot of my bed :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by Student403
Gotta tuck my blanket under my feet at night so no creepies can be getting under my blanket from the foot of my bed :tongue:

I do this but I thought it was normal - who sleeps with their feet uncovered :/

Original post by Ya Dunno Revenge
I normally have the habit of lifting one eyebrow.:eyebrow:

ah coming for revenge i see :tongue: i think everyone does that X'D
Reply 3
I'm 20 and still sleep with the same teddy i've had since i was 5. Bet not many do that still.

Take care

Zoe x
Original post by z33
I do this but I thought it was normal - who sleeps with their feet uncovered :/

ah coming for revenge i see :tongue: i think everyone does that X'D

Nah I mean I thought most people just slept with their blanket over them.. Not with it actually under their feet
Original post by Zoe33
I'm 20 and still sleep with the same teddy i've had since i was 5. Bet not many do that still.

Take care

Zoe x

Awww that's so sweet :biggrin: I slept with a little stuffed hedgehog til I was 14 cause I used to get really scared at night
Reply 6
Nah I mean I thought most people just slept with their blanket over them.. Not with it actually under their feet

okay that's weird - how long is your blanket X'D

Original post by Zoe33

Take care

Zoe x

Awhhhhhhhh that's soo cuteeee :')
I ripped my teddy bears up :/ X'D until I watched Toy Story at which point I made sure to play with all my toys every day so they don't get upset - lasted like a week :tongue:
erm idk tbh xD
i'm only commenting bc it is ur thread z33 :h:
i'll edit in some things when i have thought of them :colondollar:
Reply 8
Occasionally wonder if I'm actually the only real person in the world and everyone else around me are just computer programs or something, kind of like how I'm in the matrix and I'm the only one who actually has any real free will.. everyone else is just programmed to respond to my actions.
Original post by z33
okay that's weird - how long is your blanket X'D

Awhhhhhhhh that's soo cuteeee :':wink:
I ripped my teddy bears up :/ X'D until I watched Toy Story at which point I made sure to play with all my toys every day so they don't get upset - lasted like a week :tongue:

Umm I just lay down and it's literally my height.. So I guess 5 ft 10? idk xD
catwalk in front of my full length mirror to the beat of kanye west's 'stronger'

eat food stuff that I dropped on my bedroom floor that I was really looking forward to eating (e.g. jaffa cakes), thinking, hey, I've probably eaten loads of bacteria addled stuff in my life before without knowing, one more thing aint gonna hurt
(edited 8 years ago)
Sometimes when I open a tube of pringles I'll give the top of the open tube a very quick very small sniff before I get anything out. I have no idea why.
Sleeping with a fan on.
Original post by Zoe33

Take care

Zoe x

I still sleep with my teddies beside me :smile:
Reply 14
Awww that's so sweet :biggrin: I slept with a little stuffed hedgehog til I was 14 cause I used to get really scared at night

Thanks :smile:, actually a little story behind the teddy bear, when I was about 7/8 dad threw the teddy away, i cried for ages. but when i was about 16 I found him in a charity shop, i know it's the same one, because mum had put my initials on the tag and they were still there. That's why i love that teddy so much.

Take care

Zoe x
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Sometimes when I open a tube of pringles I'll give the top of the open tube a very quick very small sniff before I get anything out. I have no idea why.

My sister does this when she opens bottles of water for some reason
Sometimes, I turn the TV on mute and try to watch it still to test my lip reading skills.
Original post by Zoe33
Thanks :smile:, actually a little story behind the teddy bear, when I was about 7/8 dad threw the teddy away, i cried for ages. but when i was about 16 I found him in a charity shop, i know it's the same one, because mum had put my initials on the tag and they were still there. That's why i love that teddy so much.

Take care

Zoe x

Wow that's amazing! What a great coincidence.. Or maybe not :O
i don't know
i like ****ting to music

Quick Reply

Latest