The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Apprenticeship 2016

Scroll to see replies

You got a long trip like me lol
Reply 21
Original post by simran026
Going down on Friday all the way from Birmingham lol. What day do you have it?

Tomorrow!
Original post by AD05
I believe so? What day is your assessment centre?

I emailed the lady from BPP and she said there is a formal interview during April time so I doubt if you pass this stage you get the position.
Anybody who has already done it got any advice?
Reply 24
yeah just be confident, its very straight forward. anyone from public school applied?
Haha I'm driving back down for the insight day Tuesday 😅 Another 4.30hrs but worth it

Does anyone know other than what it said on the sheet, what happens at an insight day?
[QUOTE=groovyroovy;62865015]Haha I'm driving back down for the insight day Tuesday 😅 Another 4.30hrs but worth it

Does anyone know other than what it said on the sheet, what happens at an insight day?

"90 minute assesd network evening with staff and potential hire mangers"
Reply 27
Guys, have any of you been contacted about the insight evening? Because it's Sunday and I still haven't ?
Original post by Jdo988
Guys, have any of you been contacted about the insight evening? Because it's Sunday and I still haven't ?

I had an email as soon as I got back home in the evening after the assessment centre, stating I was through to the next stage.
So what are they exactly are they assessing as it states there will be 2 times we will be assessed:
- one 90 minute assess
- one 30 minute assess
?!
[QUOTE=groovyroovy;62898575]So what are they exactly are they assessing as it states there will be 2 times we will be assessed:
- one 90 minute assess
- one 30 minute assess
?!

We speak to the current apprentices for 30 minutes then to the managers for 90 minutes
Reply 31
Original post by groovyroovy
I had an email as soon as I got back home in the evening after the assessment centre, stating I was through to the next stage.

When did you have your assessment? I haven't received anything at all, so I don't know what to do.
Original post by Jdo988
When did you have your assessment? I haven't received anything at all, so I don't know what to do.

I had my assessment centre on Wednesday 17th February
Reply 33
I had my assessment centre on Wednesday 17th February

I had mine on Wednesday too! I think they may have missed me out or something, hopefully I pass! I've emailed the BPP person so hopefully she'll reply today.
Setting off now for the insight day, should be good haha
Reply 35
Setting off now for the insight day, should be good haha

How did the insight day go?
Does anyone know when they're gunna tell us if we passed the insight day?
So has anyone heard back yet...?
Reply 38
Original post by simran026
So has anyone heard back yet...?

No, nothing yet! Do you know when we're supposed to know by?
Original post by abbys95
No, nothing yet! Do you know when we're supposed to know by?

No idea. On the sheet they gave us at the assessment day it says video interviews are on March 3rd (this Thursday). So they should've told us by now really

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending