The Student Room Group

JP morgan degree apprenticeships

Can I apply to multiple degree apprenticeships? Or does it just have to be one?
Original post by 1ta_dx
Can I apply to multiple degree apprenticeships? Or does it just have to be one?

Hi there,

Yes you can apply to as many degree apprenticeships as you want. I would definitely recommend you do that because 1) it means you're more likely to get an offer but also 2) you're going to have so much practice of the application process that it will help you get the one you really want. By the time, you have the assessment centre of your favourite one, you will have already done multiple interviews, multiple presentations and multiple group activities so you will be an expert at them. So will help you get your dream apprenticeship.

In summary, yes - definitely apply to multiple degree apprenticeships. Hope that helps. Is JP Morgan your ideal one?
Reply 2
Yeah, I've already applied to one but I'm not sure if I can apply to another, thanks for your response

Original post by apprentinsideryt
Hi there,

Yes you can apply to as many degree apprenticeships as you want. I would definitely recommend you do that because 1) it means you're more likely to get an offer but also 2) you're going to have so much practice of the application process that it will help you get the one you really want. By the time, you have the assessment centre of your favourite one, you will have already done multiple interviews, multiple presentations and multiple group activities so you will be an expert at them. So will help you get your dream apprenticeship.

In summary, yes - definitely apply to multiple degree apprenticeships. Hope that helps. Is JP Morgan your ideal one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending