The Student Room Group

I need some acvices

Hello TSR users,

I'm new here so i'm not sure where i should post this but i have some questions.
So i am taking ICT (Info and tech info) , Math (A2) , arabic and Hebrew.

I am currently thinking about dropping ICT since it is putting a lot of pressure on me especially the coursework. I am planning to study Computer science in university/ college. Is it possible to drop ICT when i am planning to study computer science?

The thing is that last year my math grades were bad and i am planning to retake all C1 -4 and m1-2 this year and i think the ICT is just putting more pressure an stress on me.

What do you guys think? should i quit ICT?

What do i need in order to get accepted in a university to study Computer science?
Original post by magicp0tato
Hello TSR users,

I'm new here so i'm not sure where i should post this but i have some questions.
So i am taking ICT (Info and tech info) , Math (A2) , arabic and Hebrew.

I am currently thinking about dropping ICT since it is putting a lot of pressure on me especially the coursework. I am planning to study Computer science in university/ college. Is it possible to drop ICT when i am planning to study computer science?

The thing is that last year my math grades were bad and i am planning to retake all C1 -4 and m1-2 this year and i think the ICT is just putting more pressure an stress on me.

What do you guys think? should i quit ICT?

What do i need in order to get accepted in a university to study Computer science?

Have a look at the entry requirements for some of the unis you are interested in going to and see if they requite ICT.
Are you doing A Level Arabic and A Level Hebrew or are these in one qualification?
Reply 2
Original post by rayquaza17
Have a look at the entry requirements for some of the unis you are interested in going to and see if they requite ICT.
Are you doing A Level Arabic and A Level Hebrew or are these in one qualification?

Yes i am doing A level hebrew and arabic.

Quick Reply

Latest