The Student Room Group

Do i need to bring hangers with me?

For accomodation do i nees to being some hangers for my closet?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

Depends on the uni I believe. You might (I think should?) have received a letter/email about what's in your room if in halls and what you're recommended to bring. Might be worth trying to find or check that to see whether you need them?

If you can't find any info, I'd recommend to just bring a few, and then that's enough to get you going (the other stuff could be folded), but if there aren't any others, you can get some wherever you're at.

Hope that helps! Best of luck :smile:
Hello!
I'm one of the ambassadors here at Coventry University.
As stated above, there should possibly be an email send out in regards to what you need to bring and what is provided and this will vary from student accommodation to student accommodation. I live in a student accommodation and there were no hangers around for me to use, so it might be worth bringing your own just in case, you're always better off to be safe than sorry.

Although, saying that if you don't want to lug some to university, they are available to buy pretty much anywhere.
I hope this helps,
Kind regards,
Courtney H
Reply 3
Alright thanks
Just bring some, they are cheap and you will probably need more than the uni provides (if they provide any)

I've always needed to bring hangers to all of my uni accom's so far :yep:
You can always pick some up from the shops though / bring some from home :smile:

Hiya 👋

If you have a lot of clothes that you'd prefer to hang up then yeah you can bring hangers. I'd recommend the thin velvet coated hangers because they're not bulky so you can fit a lot more in your (probably smaller than you're used to) wardrobe 😄

You can buy them everywhere though, they sell them in supermarkets, savers, B&M, wilko, primark, etc. And they aren't very expensive

Best wishes
Essex Student Rep - Hayley

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending