The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40

Original post by Kraixo
944/106 = 9.377

Do you hear that? That's the sound of my ego crumbling around me.
:bricks:
Ratio=Rep  pointsposts=6555186380.352\text{Ratio=}\dfrac{\text{Rep \ points}}{\sum \text{posts}} = \dfrac{6555}{18638} \approx 0.352
(edited 8 years ago)
792/1215 = 0.651

I'm 8 of my next gem :smile:
Original post by contradicta
792/1215 = 0.651

I'm 8 of my next gem :smile:

You're welcome.
Original post by ByronicHero
You're welcome.

Thanks! that has been bugging me
Reply 45
1.38, meh
Reply 46
Bugger all

704119293.65\dfrac{7041}{1929} \approx 3.65

Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Ratio=Rep  pointsposts=6555186380.352\text{Ratio=}\dfrac{\text{Rep \ points}}{\sum \text{posts}} = \dfrac{6555}{18638} \approx 0.352

I love the format of this- so perfect. Also your ratio is low-potentially because you do a lot of posts on your fitness blog etc. ?

Also love the new username
Original post by TheGuyReturns

704119293.65\dfrac{7041}{1929} \approx 3.65

Strong effort. Nice GIFs. 10/10.
Original post by ByronicHero
You're welcome.

I'm 9 off my next feeling of self worth :wink:
Original post by EtherealNymph22
I love the format of this- so perfect. Also your ratio is low-potentially because you do a lot of posts on your fitness blog etc. ?

Also love the new username

A lot of what I post is just chit/chat. I make no efforts to be funny which is where the rep comes in.

I was on the site when neg rep was a thing and that kept things more balanced. My username has always been Kvothe the arcane.
Original post by WoodyMKC
2.03. Good considering I came from the neg rep era and used to be a troll :lol:

Heart warming story; it proves that anyone can come out of the depth of despair and turn their life around.
Strong effort. Nice GIFs. 10/10.

I'm guessing that's the first time you've seen him posting those exact GIFs? I've seen it about 20 times :tongue:
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
A lot of what I post is just chit/chat. I make no efforts to be funny which is where the rep comes in.

I was on the site when neg rep was a thing and that kept things more balanced. My username has always been Kvothe the arcane.

I thought you were keromedic before ? wait have I got you mixed up with another user?
Original post by SeanFM
I'm guessing that's the first time you've seen him posting those exact GIFs? I've seen it about 20 times :tongue:

Lol yep but tbh if I saw him repeating the GIFs I think I would find it funnier :wink:

Also I have a suggestion to make on your posts/sig.
Heart warming story; it proves that anyone can come out of the depth of despair and turn their life around.

Yesh, I could have had a ratio of 3 or even 4 if I'd not been such an ass :lol: but hey, I've cleared up my act, I hardly even get warnings from the mods anymore these days :biggrin:
Original post by elen90

Do you hear that? That's the sound of my ego crumbling around me.
:bricks:

Maybe you're just more selfless than these big ratio boys :wink:
Reply 58
4021/1320 = ~3.04

that's some pretty astute posting right there. is AG behind this account as well?

Latest