The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
School is starting soon, for me anyway, as in one day. Maybe everyone is just busy.
Reply 2
cricket
School is starting soon, for me anyway, as in one day. Maybe everyone is just busy.

School is starting? What- like some summer non-compulsary school? Surely your term doesn't start yet?
Reply 3
Egan1
School is starting? What- like some summer non-compulsary school? Surely your term doesn't start yet?

If you check the 'back to school' post, Burnley schools go back on Monday 11th August.
Reply 4
Cricket's from the USA. Yeah, i know someone who goes to school in America, and she'll be starting pretty soon. I think the Americans start their summer hols earlier, and finish earlier.
Reply 5
Bored Bunny
The board has been a bit boring lately. I dont know if it is because so many regulars are missing or something but nobodys doing much and I havent laughed at a witty comment for ages. WHAT'S GOING ON?

Most of the regulars were made moderators.
Reply 6
Lord Huntroyde
If you check the 'back to school' post, Burnley schools go back on Monday 11th August.

Yeah- just read it...
I only broke up less than 2 weeks ago- have just less than a month left of holiday...I always thought that national breaking up/going back timetables were similar throughout schools...

*basks in the knowledge she will be lazing while poor teenagers are slaving away at school*
Reply 7
Unregistered
Most of the regulars were made moderators.

I think there is a larger majority than four regulars *puffs out chest defiantly* :P

In response to the original poster- Are you a new user? Perhaps if you were to involve yourself a bit more in threads you would find the discussion more interesting- and as for there being no witty comments- well we aren't all comedians but I certainly have found myself (and embarrassed myself by) laughing heartily/snorting at many posts...but perhaps that's just me having an overly-excitable sense of humour?!
I would like to take just chance to say

Welcome Back Leekey!!!!! We Missed You!!!!!

Leekey, for those who have not met him, was the top poster on the this forum before he went on holiday. He also is a mod who has problems with excess sperm.

Ok, Leekey I hope feel at home now. 5 mins back and I have already made a comment about the excess sperm!
Reply 9
Hi to anyone who missed me and comisserations to those who liked my absence!
Reply 10
Well...tis good to have you back...another avatar to add to the array...blah!

AMG- you seem to have very erm...interesting relationships with the mods ey?!
Reply 11
WB Leekey.
Egan1
Well...tis good to have you back...another avatar to add to the array...blah!

AMG- you seem to have very erm...interesting relationships with the mods ey?!

Yes I do!

dam thing 10 char thing
Reply 13
Hiya Leekey!! Nice to meet you mod *holds out hand for shake*
Reply 14
Hi !!!

*Shakes hands (without spitting on it first!!!)*

Sure we'll chat soon (I pretty much live on here according to my post count).
Reply 15
Where's Expression gone? He used to live on here too in a way, but today, he's not here.
Unregistered
Where's Expression gone? He used to live on here too in a way, but today, he's not here.

My hunny bunny is getting ready for his hols - I think.
a_musical_gal
My hunny bunny is getting ready for his hols - I think.

Tonight he was at the Women's Community Shield Final and has only got back in within the last 10 minutes.

I'll be on my hols from the 17th.
Expression
Tonight he was at the Women's Community Shield Final and has only got back in within the last 10 minutes.

I'll be on my hols from the 17th.

So never to early to be ready...oh and

AVOID ME ON MSN MESSENGER - I'M DEPRESSED AND LEEKEY IS HELPING ME THROUGH IT.
Reply 19
Leekey
Hi !!!

*Shakes hands (without spitting on it first!!!)*

Eeeek, you're such a gentleman!!!!! :eek: LOL. Anyway, where were you on holiday?

Latest

Trending

Trending