The Student Room Group

Bad vibes 😬

I dont why but I keep on getting bad vibes from this girl my bestfirend are good mates with her but I keep on getting off vibes from her she's honestly really rude tbh and she talks about people behind there backs then pretend to be firends with them she insults everyone she even insulted me before like I don't know i try to stay away from her but my bestfirend is close to her any ideas??
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I dont why but I keep on getting bad vibes from this girl my bestfirend are good mates with her but I keep on getting off vibes from her she's honestly really rude tbh and she talks about people behind there backs then pretend to be firends with them she insults everyone she even insulted me before like I don't know i try to stay away from her but my bestfirend is close to her any ideas??

Just maintain distance from her since you don't get good vibes from her. It's as simple as that. Also, it's pretty natural not to get along with someone when they don't have the guts to talk face-to-face.
Reply 2
Spread a false rumour about her. Make her life as difficult as possible. She wants to act that way then let there be consequences.
Reply 3
Original post by Meheraj
Just maintain distance from her since you don't get good vibes from her. It's as simple as that. Also, it's pretty natural not to get along with someone when they don't have the guts to talk face-to-face.

Yess I will stay away from her tbh even before she insulted me I still got bad vibes before even when I actually never talked to her
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Yess I will stay away from her tbh even before she insulted me I still got bad vibes before even when I actually never talked to her

I reckon it happens to everyone more or less. There are some people whom we don't/can't like automatically whether it's because of their way of talking, attitude or behaviour and hence we don't get good vibes when they're around us. I would say it's just a human way of interacting with things.
Reply 5
Be rude back. Have some self-respect.
i would not appear in the same room as her and if she comes near, i would be respectful, but not express any secrets that she can talk about with others
Reply 7
Original post by jay2013

Sorry @jay123 for the interference. I personally don't believe it's always necessary to be rude to someone who himself/herself is a rude individual already. You can just smile and then ignore them which would make you a superior person. Due to your behaviour, they'll feel embarrassed and next time they won't make the same error if they're mature enough and have self-respect. Hence, the rest is up to you whether you want to be superior or inferior.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by jay2013

Oxymoron.
Reply 9
Original post by Surnia
Oxymoron.

Yay, finally someone got it 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending