The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I haven't been able to get onto TSR all day besides at like 11 straight after the C2 exam - blah.

I've still got Genetic Diversity left to memorise as well as all the required practicals to read through so hopefully I'll get up tomorrow at a reasonable time and do that in time for the exam - this is unbelievably last minute but it's my fault

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nomophobia
I haven't been able to get onto TSR all day besides at like 11 straight after the C2 exam - blah.

I've still got Genetic Diversity left to memorise as well as all the required practicals to read through so hopefully I'll get up tomorrow at a reasonable time and do that in time for the exam - this is unbelievably last minute but it's my fault

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ocr biology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3602
Original post by mali473

I'm doing OCR f211 tomozzzz
Original post by Guls
I'm doing OCR f211 tomozzzz

I'm doing OCR A new spec

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mali473

AQA - you doing OCR?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nomophobia
AQA - you doing OCR?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing Ocr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3606
morning.

It's 4:30.

she's alive. (.. :woo: )

(i didn't think I'd actually wake up on time, eek- yay.)

going to make a start in around half an hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3607
Okay, going to start with plasma membranes.
Reply 3608
Just finished that, now going to do diffusion, osmosis + active transport.
Reply 3609
Alright, onto absorptionn. (carbohydrate absorption + co-transport involving sodium ions)
Reply 3610
Done.

Topic 14 - Cholera. :woo:
Reply 3611
Okay, I've just completed Cholera and now moving onto lung function but I'm going to take a short break first so I can refill my water bottle. :'3
Reply 3612
Will now start on the biological basis of lung disease. I fear this may take me slightly longer bc I've got to do everything on TB, Fibrosis, Emphysema + Asthma.
Reply 3613
Gah, that's finally done. Now I'm going to take a 5 minute break then start on heart structure and function.
gunna start at 9
9:00-10:45 - C4 January 2012
11:00 - 12:45 - Biology Unit 2 June 2012
1:00 - 2:45 - C3 January 2011
3:00-5:00 try as hard as i can to finish all the Biology Unit 5 notes.
5:15-6:30 - Finish going through parts of F335 i struggle with.
7:00-8:30 - C4 June 2011

then Zzzzz....
Wow, Anon, that's some dedication right there. I don't think I have ever got up at 4:30 in the morning aside from going to the airport for my holidays, never mind before an exam! :hugs:
Reply 3616
Original post by GamingandMaths
Wow, Anon, that's some dedication right there. I don't think I have ever got up at 4:30 in the morning aside from going to the airport for my holidays, never mind before an exam! :hugs:

Thank you! <3
Reply 3617
I've just completed heart structure + function. - Memorising the electrical conducting system took me longer than I thought.

Alright, now I'm going to do the biological basis of heart disease.
Original post by Anon_98

I'm so glad we've got the whole of tomorrow morning to get this done.

Good luck with the rest off your revision until then!

Managed to stay of tsr until this morning :h:
Wish biology was split up into topics like the other subjects but I'm grateful for the extra hours this morning.

You too! Good luck!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3619
Completed heart disease and now I'm going to take a short break then start on Topic 19 - 'Principles of immunology' which is the last topic ohmyg. :woo:

This one is by far the longest so it might take me a while, but hopefully not too long.

Latest

Trending

Trending