The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Original post by Carolinec1206
Just realised the reality really :frown:

That isn't the reality of it at all. :no: "The reality" is in your hands and if you give up then that's what will become. - Therefore you cannot give up! It's hard, I know but it'll only get easier as you progress! The more you get done, the better you will feel. Maybe you just need to take a day off from studying as you've been working really hard recently. :console: But don't be the barrier to your own success. I believe in you, this whole thread believes in you.- The only thing that Caroline has got to do is believe in herself. :puppyeyes:

:hugs:
Reply 941
Well, I didn't log out of TSR during that session and got majorly distracted! :eek2: Never again. :slap:
But I still managed to complete as well as write my notes for the Hardy-Weinberg principle and practiced a few examples! :smile: Will continue with some more revision about 15mins after the next block at 4:00pm has started.
Could you potentially run these on school days too? So say like starting from around 4:30 to 5:30, then break until 6, 6 until 7:30, break until 8:15, 8:15 until 9:45, shower/TV and then bed? I think this would actually really benefit everyone. These little interval sessions are seeming to be really useful and motivational for me, especially as I know other people are committed to revising at the same time as me due to this thread. It's a great idea and I think if it's sustained, come August, you'll have a tonne of fans. :smile:

Cheers!
Original post by iMacJack
Could you potentially run these on school days too? So say like starting from around 4:30 to 5:30, then break until 6, 6 until 7:30, break until 8:15, 8:15 until 9:45, shower/TV and then bed? I think this would actually really benefit everyone. These little interval sessions are seeming to be really useful and motivational for me, especially as I know other people are committed to revising at the same time as me due to this thread. It's a great idea and I think if it's sustained, come August, you'll have a tonne of fans. :smile:

Cheers!

this is continuing after half term
I've wasted so much time by not having a solid revision plan for today!

I'm at that awkward stage where I've pretty much completed all of my notes but could potentially be lacking in some detail/case studies.... I want to get everything done before I start going through and properly revising. Gah... I don't know what to do?

For this study block I will try and tie together the loose ends and make a few revision checklists and summary sheets to keep me busy and avoid wasting time.
got 70/75 in meh C1 paper
Reply 946
new block has started.
Stuff left
-gonna finish of t.m notes (finally!) do some questions for it. flash cards if i can aswell
-next bio flashcards and questions (note making if required)
-stats 1 june 2012 paper
-As revision
Original post by Anon_98
That isn't the reality of it at all. :no: "The reality" is in your hands and if you give up then that's what will become. - Therefore you cannot give up! It's hard, I know but it'll only get easier as you progress! The more you get done, the better you will feel. Maybe you just need to take a day off from studying as you've been working really hard recently. :console: But don't be the barrier to your own success. I believe in you, this whole thread believes in you.- The only thing that Caroline has got to do is believe in herself. :puppyeyes:

:hugs:

Thank you so much ! It made my day and motivated me again ,I can give up but only once I got my results back. Thanks for being my backbone :smile::hugs::thumbsup:
Reply 948
Original post by SuperHuman98

are you in as or a2
well done !:congrats::congrats::congrats:
For this block:
4-4.30pm finish respiration revision notes
4.30-5.00 do biology topic sheet
5.00-5.30 chemistry homework

Posted from TSR Mobile
this is continuing after half term

Ahh!! Good!
Reply 952
Original post by iMacJack

Cheers!

Thanks v much, + yep- as 'superhuman98' just said. -They'll be continuing after half term too up until June. :h:

Well done! :h:
Reply 954
:work: 4:00pm. :work:

~Logging out time!~

I'll be starting this block slightly later, so I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet. - will report back afterwards. :smile:
Reply 955
Original post by Carolinec1206
Thank you so much ! It made my day and motivated me again ,I can give up but only once I got my results back. Thanks for being my backbone :smile::hugs::thumbsup:

Aww, I'm so glad- no need to thank me, we're friends after all.:hugs: I'll always be here. :five: <3
Reply 956
Thread announcement:

For anyone who is an A2 student studying Biology and doesn't mind using other people's notes, I would recommend you check out the thread I have attached below if you haven't seen it already! :h: The notes look so great + well structured and may be a lot of help to some people so I thought I'd share. - It's a bit of a shame that I learn best by making my own though.

Here is the link:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3512515

( @preetg97 I hope it's okay that I'm promoting your thread over here, those must've taken you ages! )
Just finished my block, managed to do all of the english terms admittedly took a bit longer than hoped and also done some geography revision :smile:
Original post by Anon_98
x

Yeah that's perfect thanks Anon, hopefully more people will see them :smile:
Ooh this seems good! Lets see if it works for me :tongue: So I want to finish off my plan for my dissertation project. Every time I try to do it I get distracted :angry:

Latest

Trending

Trending