The Student Room Group

'The Chase' to being 'Slim Shady' . . .

Anonymous for obv. reasons.

So someone made it known to me at work they were very keen. At first I was little hesitant, but I realised I had a soft spot for this person, so decided to see where things would go.

Our first date was dinner / chatting and few drinks; I was greeted to flowers, dinner paid for, the usual gent behaviour . .the evening was really nice. He took me home, we had a kiss / cuddle . . the night ended with a little fumble (I should we did not have intercourse; I didn't give oral to him because didn't want to give all on a plate on a 1st date).
Saw him the following day @ work; we both side hi . .he suggested a 2nd date, to which I said ok. However a week later, things have turned somewhat sour!
I saw him today, he waved and smiled, I waved and smiled back. I then saw (I assume) him again, hiding in a bush, and then I had to get something from an office, he hid in another office, so not to pass me by in the corridor.

Now can someone please tell me where on earth have I gone wrong throughout this entire situation? I am trying to remain professional / mature about the whole situation, but I am starting to feel uncomfortable which will start to have an impact on my work! I should add this guy is late 30s / early 40s.

Thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone?
He hid in a bush? Omg :rofl: :rofl:

Either he's lost interest or you're imagining it. Have you tried talking to him and seeing if he's awks around you in a convo?
I've tagged someone in the aforementioned age group to help you out.
Reply 4
Original post by RainbowKiwi

Either he's lost interest or you're imagining it. Have you tried talking to him and seeing if he's awks around you in a convo?

Yep, hid in a bush when I went to my car. Immature beyond!

He's the one though that said to me about a 2nd date when he saw me @ work the following day! If he had no intention of such, why say it? I'm not your typical woman / girl, who will constantly blow up a man's phone when he says something negative / changes his mind. I'm very mature, independent and I don't understand why the shady / chilidhs behaviour? :dontknow:
Reply 5
Original post by RainbowKiwi

Haven't tried talking to him, no because I don't think he will! He point blanked ignored me twice today! So doubt very much he'll even talk! And the joke is, I've done absolutely nothing! That is what I do not understand! If he has no intention of taking things further, than just say! No big deal! lol
Reply 6
Original post by BlindingLight
I've tagged someone in the aforementioned age group to help you out.

Ok, thanks.
Reply 7
Part of me is beginning to think because I didn't give him oral sex, that's why he's lost interest! But seriously . . . on a first date?! I never asked him to give me oral, he just went down there, and before I knew it - he was 'at it'! Also, I started to give him a handjob but I got bored because it was really small! So he finished himself off! :dontknow:

I'm just so so baffled, it's annoying me!
Original post by Anonymous
Part of me is beginning to think because I didn't give him oral sex, that's why he's lost interest! But seriously . . . on a first date?! I never asked him to give me oral, he just went down there, and before I knew it - he was 'at it'! Also, I started to give him a handjob but I got bored because it was really small! So he finished himself off! :dontknow:

I'm just so so baffled, it's annoying me!

Enough said he has a small penis find a man with a bigger one.
Reply 9
Original post by Xenon17
Enough said he has a small penis find a man with a bigger one.

:biggrin::h::biggrin::h: :biggrin::h:
Reply 10
the human mind works in mysterious ways ...
Why does him hiding in a bush make him Eminem?
Original post by TeeEm
the human mind works in mysterious ways ...

Yes, his certainly does!

Original post by WoodyMKC

:rolleyes:
Bump
Original post by WoodyMKC

I thought this too!
Original post by Darien91
I thought this too!

Making a joke out of the situation. Didn't think it would be such a deal!
Making a joke out of the situation. Didn't think it would be such a deal!

It's not a big deal, I just didn't get it haha!
It's not a big deal, I just didn't get it haha!

I'm taking the mick out of him more than anything, hiding in a bush!!
I'm taking the mick out of him more than anything, hiding in a bush!!

Yeah that is childish lmao! maybe he expected to smash
Yeah that is childish lmao! maybe he expected to smash

Smash? Have full blown sex on a first date??? He tried the "can I just rest my penis on the outside of your vag?"....I said noway!!! Bearing in mind I don't know his sexual history, he doesn't know mine (I'm clean), I just thought noway! As a result, that's one reason why I didn't give oral or do the handjob properly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending