The Student Room Group

Would you date a trap-queen?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
useless threads hahaha
A what?
Urban Dictionary, as shoddy of a source as it can be, defines a trap-queen as: "A bomb-ass female. The baddest female. She is loyal to her friends,lives for her family,and gives no ****s to bitter,petty bitches. She also enjoys listening to trap music."
Original post by Withengar
Urban Dictionary, as shoddy of a source as it can be, defines a trap-queen as: "A bomb-ass female. The baddest female. She is loyal to her friends,lives for her family,and gives no ****s to bitter,petty bitches. She also enjoys listening to trap music."

That sounds an awful lot like somebody giving a self description. If they're describing themselves like that then... no. nnononono
only Bailey Jay

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by danr2
useless threads hahaha

Following me around? You are a true fan, thanks to you and the other Syrians.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Superhotfire
Following me around? You are a true fan, thanks to you and the other Syrians.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaa didn't you do same? if not, how did you know wasn't doing a btec but was doing gcses?? what about the syrians comment? I am not not by the way...and what makes yo think you are English after getting a D ? :biggrin:
wtf is trap queen btw? never heard that
Original post by danr2
hahaa didn't you do same? if not, how did you know wasn't doing a btec but was doing gcses?? what about the syrians comment? I am not not by the way...and what makes yo think you are English after getting a D ? :biggrin:
wtf is trap queen btw? never heard that

Did I post in your topic though, I specifically looked for evidence of your lies which I found. Grow up little refugee boy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Did I post in your topic though, I specifically looked for evidence of your lies which I found. Grow up little refugee boy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you didn't post cuz you had nothing to say... you are the onnly one who's called me that anyway... thnkx

and where are the lies?:biggrin:
Original post by danr2
you didn't post cuz you had nothing to say... you are the onnly one who's called me that anyway... thnkx

and where are the lies?:biggrin:

Goodbye, sorry I'm not prepared to play the role of your missing father, good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Goodbye, sorry I'm not prepared to play the role of your missing father, good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

he's banned
Original post by manuel132
he's banned

There is a God after all, no doubt he will fire up a new account as he already demonstrated he can't take a hint. Good work TSR mods proud if you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is a God after all, no doubt he will fire up a new account as he already demonstrated he can't take a hint. Good work TSR mods proud if you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hw do you feel about showing everyone on here that you are a racist?? I feel pity for your non-English friends if you had any or work with any because they don't deserve a monster like you.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The_Last_Melon
only Bailey Jay

awful hair but nice face and boobies
Hw do you feel about showing everyone on here that you are a racist?? I feel pity for your non-English friends if you had any or work with any because they don't deserve a monster like you.

Hi dan

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hater1324
awful hair but nice face and boobies

dat cock also

??

please if you have nothing relevant to say then go and delete your racist posts. I don't chat with racists..How about you make a thread telling everyone how racist you are within? These are the type of people I will walk by when I see them dying..
If you are not a racist then prove me wrong, muppet!

@Danny McCoyne This is why she feels uncomfortable about the things you post..
Say what's up hello
??

please if you have nothing relevant to say then go and delete your racist posts. I don't chat with racists..How about you make a thread telling everyone how racist you are within? These are the type of people I will walk by when I see them dying..
If you are not a racist then prove me wrong, muppet!

@Danny McCoyne This is why she feels uncomfortable about the things you post..

New account, same grammar.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest