ReputationRep:
    Title

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    useless threads hahaha

ReputationRep:
    A what?

ReputationRep:
    Urban Dictionary, as shoddy of a source as it can be, defines a trap-queen as: "A bomb-ass female. The baddest female. She is loyal to her friends,lives for her family,and gives no ****s to bitter,petty *****es. She also enjoys listening to trap music."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Withengar)
    Urban Dictionary, as shoddy of a source as it can be, defines a trap-queen as: "A bomb-ass female. The baddest female. She is loyal to her friends,lives for her family,and gives no ****s to bitter,petty *****es. She also enjoys listening to trap music."
    That sounds an awful lot like somebody giving a self description. If they're describing themselves like that then... no. nnononono

ReputationRep:
    only Bailey Jay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danr2)
    useless threads hahaha
    Following me around? You are a true fan, thanks to you and the other Syrians.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superhotfire)
    Following me around? You are a true fan, thanks to you and the other Syrians.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hahaa didn't you do same? if not, how did you know wasn't doing a btec but was doing gcses?? what about the syrians comment? I am not not by the way...and what makes yo think you are English after getting a D ?
    wtf is trap queen btw? never heard that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danr2)
    hahaa didn't you do same? if not, how did you know wasn't doing a btec but was doing gcses?? what about the syrians comment? I am not not by the way...and what makes yo think you are English after getting a D ?
    wtf is trap queen btw? never heard that
    Did I post in your topic though, I specifically looked for evidence of your lies which I found. Grow up little refugee boy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did I post in your topic though, I specifically looked for evidence of your lies which I found. Grow up little refugee boy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you didn't post cuz you had nothing to say... you are the onnly one who's called me that anyway... thnkx

and where are the lies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danr2)
    you didn't post cuz you had nothing to say... you are the onnly one who's called me that anyway... thnkx

and where are the lies?
    Goodbye, sorry I'm not prepared to play the role of your missing father, good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Goodbye, sorry I'm not prepared to play the role of your missing father, good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    he's banned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manuel132)
    he's banned
    There is a God after all, no doubt he will fire up a new account as he already demonstrated he can't take a hint. Good work TSR mods proud if you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There is a God after all, no doubt he will fire up a new account as he already demonstrated he can't take a hint. Good work TSR mods proud if you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hw do you feel about showing everyone on here that you are a racist?? I feel pity for your non-English friends if you had any or work with any because they don't deserve a monster like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Last_Melon)
    only Bailey Jay

awful hair but nice face and boobies

ReputationRep:
    Hw do you feel about showing everyone on here that you are a racist?? I feel pity for your non-English friends if you had any or work with any because they don't deserve a monster like you.
    Hi dan

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hater1324)
    awful hair but nice face and boobies
    dat **** also

ReputationRep:
    Hi dan

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ??

please if you have nothing relevant to say then go and delete your racist posts. I don't chat with racists..How about you make a thread telling everyone how racist you are within? These are the type of people I will walk by when I see them dying..
    If you are not a racist then prove me wrong, muppet!

Danny McCoyne This is why she feels uncomfortable about the things you post..

ReputationRep:
    Say what's up hello

ReputationRep:
    ??

please if you have nothing relevant to say then go and delete your racist posts. I don't chat with racists..How about you make a thread telling everyone how racist you are within? These are the type of people I will walk by when I see them dying..
    If you are not a racist then prove me wrong, muppet!

Danny McCoyne This is why she feels uncomfortable about the things you post..
    New account, same grammar.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.