The Student Room Group

Second year Uni

Hi, I successfully completed my first year at Queens University Belfast and was wondering is there anything you need to do to get back into second year? There has been no emails or anything and it’s late in August. Do you just automatically get re-enrolled in all your classes or do you have to do that yourself? When do yo do that? I’m worried I’ve missed a deadline or something 😅
Original post by soph18xoxo
Hi, I successfully completed my first year at Queens University Belfast and was wondering is there anything you need to do to get back into second year? There has been no emails or anything and it’s late in August. Do you just automatically get re-enrolled in all your classes or do you have to do that yourself? When do yo do that? I’m worried I’ve missed a deadline or something 😅

Hey! :smile:
There's some really good advice in this thread > https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7385524
Generally, just make sure you've got accommodation for next year sorted, have applied for student finance, and during welcome week will probably be when you'd re-enrol - it may vary at some uni's so you'd possibly get an email.

Hi @soph18xoxo,

Usually you re-enrol every year which then allows for your student finance money to come on time. From what I've been able to find online here for your university returning year two undergraduate students the portal to re-enrol will open at 10am on 7th September. This usually consists of updating any contact details, temporary term addresses for example.

Hope that helps! :smile:

Rebecca
2nd Year Geoenvironmental Hazards Student
Reply 3
Original post by Chronoscope
Hey! :smile:
There's some really good advice in this thread > https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7385524
Generally, just make sure you've got accommodation for next year sorted, have applied for student finance, and during welcome week will probably be when you'd re-enrol - it may vary at some uni's so you'd possibly get an email.

Thank you!

Hi Sophie! Do not worry, you will receive an email soon when your start back date is confirmed! Your school would have contacted you with any issues with your assignments so we are sure that everything went well. Looking forward to having you back for your second year. Many thanks, Team Queen's Niamh, MA Broadcast Production and Media
Reply 5
Original post by Queen's University Belfast Student Reps
Hi Sophie! Do not worry, you will receive an email soon when your start back date is confirmed! Your school would have contacted you with any issues with your assignments so we are sure that everything went well. Looking forward to having you back for your second year. Many thanks, Team Queen's Niamh, MA Broadcast Production and Media

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending