The Student Room Group

Business Studies (BUSS 1, 2, 3 and 4):

Scroll to see replies

Original post by meimaths123
what did u put for the robotics questionn like 1d?

Just that it would increase productivity and decrease waste as its more efficient at repetitive jobs.
Reply 261
Original post by Indigo69
Is the answer definately not 6.6% change

Yes it definitely wasn't 6.6% change. Can't remember what change i got maybe like 183 or something?
Reply 262
So what percentage change did people get in the end?
Original post by samm98
So what percentage change did people get in the end?

it wasn't a percentage, your answer was supposed to be in units
Reply 264
Original post by splashywill
it wasn't a percentage, your answer was supposed to be in units

Yeah I did do it in units so it's all good haha just remembered working it out as like an 183% increase or something and wondered if people got the same
Hi I'm doing the unit 3 & unit 4 AQA exam this year. I'm stumped on where to start my e-commerce research and my teacher is useless ofc, Does anyone have any pointers on where to start or like a list of what topics my case studies need to cover. I know there's the 6 pre given bullet points but the questions are so much more in depth an I'm worried my case studies won't cover everything that could come up. If any one could help I'd be sooo grateful. TY
Reply 266
Original post by Gemma219
Hi I'm doing the unit 3 & unit 4 AQA exam this year. I'm stumped on where to start my e-commerce research and my teacher is useless ofc, Does anyone have any pointers on where to start or like a list of what topics my case studies need to cover. I know there's the 6 pre given bullet points but the questions are so much more in depth an I'm worried my case studies won't cover everything that could come up. If any one could help I'd be sooo grateful. TY

go on tutor2u website theress loads of examples.
Revision notes for buss3?? Anyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone please help me.. this might sound like a stupid question but when I'm in the exam where do I write my plan? should i get an extra piece of paper before the exam starts or just do it in the writing space given to me?
Can someone please help me.. this might sound like a stupid question but when I'm in the exam where do I write my plan? should i get an extra piece of paper before the exam starts or just do it in the writing space given to me?

Do it in the writing space, then cross it out :smile:

I usually either do it in pencil in the writing space, or if I do it in pen, put a big X in it - this way the examiner can still read it but knows it is not your answer! :smile:
Original post by miacat
I usually either do it in pencil in the writing space, or if I do it in pen, put a big X in it - this way the examiner can still read it but knows it is not your answer! :smile:

We can just write "Plan".... And then "Actual Answer" as headings???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 28/01/2016
We can just write "Plan".... And then "Actual Answer" as headings???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, or that :P
Do we do our calculation working out just at the top of our answer?
Yea
how did the aqa unit 3 exam go everyone... i thought it was a difficult paper
Reply 276
What did people get for the calculations?
Original post by Jamie-B
What did people get for the calculations?

3 years 28 days payback
15.16 ARR
41% gearing then 50% after the investment
0.3:1 current ratio

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending