The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

trigger
we have prob got one anyway but who cares?anyone who hates footie please rant here!!!!!!

I'll join in the rant. I hate football. I thought i would try and watch the last game where England played but i feel asleep after ten minutes.
Reply 61
can i be the one to say HA HA HA WE LOST YOU DAMN FOOTBALL LIKING PEOPLE HA HA HA
I won't make any comments like 'shut up you unpatriotic prats' because that's hypocritical since i complain about you people posting on the football threads, everyone to their own opinion, just keep yours here and not in our threads!
Reply 63
tis_me_lord
I won't make any comments like 'shut up you unpatriotic prats' because that's hypocritical since i complain about you people posting on the football threads, everyone to their own opinion, just keep yours here and not in our threads!

ooooh sorry! im not unpatriotic i just hate football and every crap thing that goes with but we lost so there *blows rasberry*
Homegrownkitten
I hate football. My fave programme had been taken off until mid July thanks to the football :frown:
PS where are all the smilies?

And you favourite program is what exactly?

I believe any sport that is on TV excessively gets boring, but having all this football on TV kicks off some soaps, which at one point in my life I swear there were tons on.

Latest

Trending

Trending