Has anybody done OCR GCSE History-Medicine through time and American West?

Watch
ibte10
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Has anybody here done the 2015 paper and has a link?
EdwardBarfield9
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did American West in 2014
ibte10
Rep:
?
What Grade did you get? In paper 1 half the paper is Medicine whilst the other half is American West
EdwardBarfield9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ibte10)
What Grade did you get? In paper 1 half the paper is Medicine whilst the other half is American West
I got an A. Cannot help you with Medicine as I did Crime and Punishment.
ibte10
Rep:
?
(Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
I got an A. Cannot help you with Medicine as I did Crime and Punishment.
Ok no problem. Do you think the American west Content is quite small? I don't think i have learned it all so need to revisit it.
EdwardBarfield9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ok no problem. Do you think the American west Content is quite small? I don't think i have learned it all so need to revisit it.
If I remember it was slightly larger than the crime section. I'd suggest revisiting it anyway just to make sure you're refreshed. Maybe ask your teacher about possibly doing revision session if you don't have one already.
ibte10
Rep:
?
(Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
If I remember it was slightly larger than the crime section. I'd suggest revisiting it anyway just to make sure you're refreshed. Maybe ask your teacher about possibly doing revision session if you don't have one already.
Well, my teacher says that Medicine has lots more content than American West. Never mind i will just revise everything.
EdwardBarfield9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well, my teacher says that Medicine has lots more content than American West. Never mind i will just revise everything.
Always good to revise everything, sorry I cannot be more helpful. Good luck with the exams.
10studentlife
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I did this last year and got an A. It might have more content as last year our source paper was on medicine, I would just revise everything, as the questions range from 6 to 9 marks, you don't want to risk not knowing anything. I used the My Revision Notes OCR (A) GCSE Schools History Project 2nd Edition, it was honestly so helpful, I learnt the textbook pretty much inside out, 2 days before the exam lol.
hrp16
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi I am doing medicine through time and Germany - and public health
ibte10
Rep:
?
Anybody done Paper 2 before and can offer some input?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (27)
19.71%
No (110)
80.29%

Watched Threads