The Student Room Group

Has anybody done OCR GCSE History-Medicine through time and American West?

Has anybody here done the 2015 paper and has a link?
I did American West in 2014
Reply 2
What Grade did you get? In paper 1 half the paper is Medicine whilst the other half is American West
Original post by ibte10
What Grade did you get? In paper 1 half the paper is Medicine whilst the other half is American West

I got an A. Cannot help you with Medicine as I did Crime and Punishment.
Reply 4
Original post by EdwardBarfield9
I got an A. Cannot help you with Medicine as I did Crime and Punishment.

Ok no problem. Do you think the American west Content is quite small? I don't think i have learned it all so need to revisit it.
Original post by ibte10
Ok no problem. Do you think the American west Content is quite small? I don't think i have learned it all so need to revisit it.

If I remember it was slightly larger than the crime section. I'd suggest revisiting it anyway just to make sure you're refreshed. Maybe ask your teacher about possibly doing revision session if you don't have one already.
Reply 6
Original post by EdwardBarfield9
If I remember it was slightly larger than the crime section. I'd suggest revisiting it anyway just to make sure you're refreshed. Maybe ask your teacher about possibly doing revision session if you don't have one already.

Well, my teacher says that Medicine has lots more content than American West. Never mind i will just revise everything.
Original post by ibte10
Well, my teacher says that Medicine has lots more content than American West. Never mind i will just revise everything.

Always good to revise everything, sorry I cannot be more helpful. Good luck with the exams.
Hi, I did this last year and got an A. It might have more content as last year our source paper was on medicine, I would just revise everything, as the questions range from 6 to 9 marks, you don't want to risk not knowing anything. I used the My Revision Notes OCR (A) GCSE Schools History Project 2nd Edition, it was honestly so helpful, I learnt the textbook pretty much inside out, 2 days before the exam lol.
Reply 9
Hi I am doing medicine through time and Germany - and public health
Reply 10
Anybody done Paper 2 before and can offer some input?

Quick Reply