Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Has anybody done OCR GCSE History-Medicine through time and American West? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody here done the 2015 paper and has a link?

ReputationRep:
    I did American West in 2014

ReputationRep:
    What Grade did you get? In paper 1 half the paper is Medicine whilst the other half is American West

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibte10)
    What Grade did you get? In paper 1 half the paper is Medicine whilst the other half is American West
    I got an A. Cannot help you with Medicine as I did Crime and Punishment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
    I got an A. Cannot help you with Medicine as I did Crime and Punishment.
    Ok no problem. Do you think the American west Content is quite small? I don't think i have learned it all so need to revisit it.

ReputationRep:
    Ok no problem. Do you think the American west Content is quite small? I don't think i have learned it all so need to revisit it.
    If I remember it was slightly larger than the crime section. I'd suggest revisiting it anyway just to make sure you're refreshed. Maybe ask your teacher about possibly doing revision session if you don't have one already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
    If I remember it was slightly larger than the crime section. I'd suggest revisiting it anyway just to make sure you're refreshed. Maybe ask your teacher about possibly doing revision session if you don't have one already.
    Well, my teacher says that Medicine has lots more content than American West. Never mind i will just revise everything.

ReputationRep:
    Well, my teacher says that Medicine has lots more content than American West. Never mind i will just revise everything.
    Always good to revise everything, sorry I cannot be more helpful. Good luck with the exams.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I did this last year and got an A. It might have more content as last year our source paper was on medicine, I would just revise everything, as the questions range from 6 to 9 marks, you don't want to risk not knowing anything. I used the My Revision Notes OCR (A) GCSE Schools History Project 2nd Edition, it was honestly so helpful, I learnt the textbook pretty much inside out, 2 days before the exam lol.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am doing medicine through time and Germany - and public health

ReputationRep:
    Anybody done Paper 2 before and can offer some input?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.