???

ReputationRep:
    yo peces

ReputationRep:
    The alcohol that is made from alcohol is the most effective i believe

ReputationRep:
    Pure ethanol

ReputationRep:
    None as I'm not a lightweight, but the quickest way to get drunk by my experience is to mix your drinks. Just make sure you have decent friends around you to stop you doing something too stupid.

ReputationRep:
    If you're interested in getting shitfaced asap (which I rarely am), I'd recommend shots of neat moonshine. Preferably the 60-80% variety.

ReputationRep:
    Also, you could take few shots of some strong alcohol, such as vodka and then follow up with something weak, like beer. This will mess you up in a sec

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0123456543210)
    Also, you could take few shots of some strong alcohol, such as vodka and then follow up with something weak, like beer. This will mess you up in a sec
    This made me remember that most alcoholic drinks (no matter the alc volume) followed by a carbonated drink will do that. Carbonated drinks make the alcohol flow through your system much faster. Followed by large amounts of caffeine it can even be deadly.

ReputationRep:
    I've never been drunk - I have a very high alcohol tolerance but I'd say most spirits like Vodka, Jaeger, Gin, Whiskey, Rum, etc. etc. would get the average person bladdered rather quickly.

ReputationRep:
    Jagermeister + RedBull

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Absinthe tends to do the trick.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by lilylf)
    ???
    Just do absinthe.

ReputationRep:
    vodka, tequila, sambuca etc. Spirits usually get you drunk quickest - look for the ones with the highest percentage on the bottle. My vodka for example is 40%
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by like_marmite)
    Absinthe tends to do the trick.
    Haha, I like your thinking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    I've never been drunk - I have a very high alcohol tolerance but I'd say most spirits like Vodka, Jaeger, Gin, Whiskey, Rum, etc. etc. would get the average person bladdered rather quickly.
    I hear this so often. What you mean is that you drink a tiny amount, and that's why you never get drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Just do absinthe.

Note: whilst the sale and importation of absinthe is illegal, actually consuming it is not.
    You can get it from Tesco, mate. What made you think it's illegal?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thedrinkshop.com/products...p?prodid=10133
    95%
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    You can get it from Tesco, mate. What made you think it's illegal?
    :rofl: Could've sworn the sale of it was illegal - fair enough xD

ReputationRep:
    I hear this so often. What you mean is that you drink a tiny amount, and that's why you never get drunk.
    No, what I mean is that I can drink heavy amounts and not get drunk. Of course I have a limit, we all do, but I tend not to encroach on that limit because I don't enjoy the feeling of losing control at all and heavy drinking causes my health conditions to flare-up. I have drank a lot in the past, you don't know me at all so please don't presume you do.

ReputationRep:
    Champagne, the tiny bubbles increases the surface area for absorption.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.