???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yo peces
Reply 2
The alcohol that is made from alcohol is the most effective i believe
Pure ethanol
Reply 4
None as I'm not a lightweight, but the quickest way to get drunk by my experience is to mix your drinks. Just make sure you have decent friends around you to stop you doing something too stupid.
If you're interested in getting shitfaced asap (which I rarely am), I'd recommend shots of neat moonshine. Preferably the 60-80% variety.
Also, you could take few shots of some strong alcohol, such as vodka and then follow up with something weak, like beer. This will mess you up in a sec
Original post by 0123456543210
Also, you could take few shots of some strong alcohol, such as vodka and then follow up with something weak, like beer. This will mess you up in a sec

This made me remember that most alcoholic drinks (no matter the alc volume) followed by a carbonated drink will do that. Carbonated drinks make the alcohol flow through your system much faster. Followed by large amounts of caffeine it can even be deadly.
I've never been drunk - I have a very high alcohol tolerance but I'd say most spirits like Vodka, Jaeger, Gin, Whiskey, Rum, etc. etc. would get the average person bladdered rather quickly.
Reply 9
Jagermeister + RedBull

Posted from TSR Mobile
Absinthe tends to do the trick.
Original post by lilylf
???

Just do absinthe.
(edited 8 years ago)
vodka, tequila, sambuca etc. Spirits usually get you drunk quickest - look for the ones with the highest percentage on the bottle. My vodka for example is 40%
Original post by like_marmite
Absinthe tends to do the trick.

Haha, I like your thinking!
Original post by ivybridge
I've never been drunk - I have a very high alcohol tolerance but I'd say most spirits like Vodka, Jaeger, Gin, Whiskey, Rum, etc. etc. would get the average person bladdered rather quickly.

I hear this so often. What you mean is that you drink a tiny amount, and that's why you never get drunk.
Original post by mobbsy91
Just do absinthe.

Note: whilst the sale and importation of absinthe is illegal, actually consuming it is not.

You can get it from Tesco, mate. What made you think it's illegal?
You can get it from Tesco, mate. What made you think it's illegal?

:rofl: Could've sworn the sale of it was illegal - fair enough xD
I hear this so often. What you mean is that you drink a tiny amount, and that's why you never get drunk.

No, what I mean is that I can drink heavy amounts and not get drunk. Of course I have a limit, we all do, but I tend not to encroach on that limit because I don't enjoy the feeling of losing control at all and heavy drinking causes my health conditions to flare-up. I have drank a lot in the past, you don't know me at all so please don't presume you do.
Reply 19
Champagne, the tiny bubbles increases the surface area for absorption.

Quick Reply

Latest