The Student Room Group

See this as a motivational factor (for those whose hope is gone/lost)

You are losing hope. And you know it, otherwise you would not have clicked on this thread. But what you don't know is that this time will pass by quicker than you think it will. 2 months and you can finally breathe. Don't use this precious time worrying and stressing because there is absolutely no point. Spend this time revising and making notes. Aim to produce most of your notes in 2 or 3 weeks. Constantly review them. Sitting in the car or bus staring out of the window is again time wasted. Get your revision cards out and read over them, even if it just once. Procrastination is a killer- don't let it win you.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown:

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses. :redface:

:h:
Thats me...
Original post by Junioh
Thats me...

you can change it :smile:
Reply 4
Thanks for this. I'm struggling so bad:s-smilie:
Original post by Skylight_hues
you can change it :smile:

How do you motivate yourself?
Sometimes you know you need to get the work done, but there is a voice in your head that constantly tells you that it's okay, you can do it tomorrow, you've got plenty of time.
I try to wake up early in the morning to revise but somehow I have adapted to tolerate my alarm despite its disturbing sound and if I could not tolerate it I would turn it off and fall back to sleep again :frown:
I wanna kick myself for doing this but I don't think Im motivated enough...
Original post by Junioh
How do you motivate yourself?
Sometimes you know you need to get the work done, but there is a voice in your head that constantly tells you that it's okay, you can do it tomorrow, you've got plenty of time.
I try to wake up early in the morning to revise but somehow I have adapted to tolerate my alarm despite its disturbing sound and if I could not tolerate it I would turn it off and fall back to sleep again :frown:
I wanna kick myself for doing this but I don't think I'm motivated enough...

To be honest, it is a variety of things that keep me motivated. I've only got two months left and I don't have to face these examinations again. I constantly remind myself that in order to do the course I want to do in uni and settle happily after I get a job I need to work hard. Many people in poorer countries want to learn yet can't get a good education. To be honest, I feel shameful because I think we just take education for granted - we really are privileged and blessed. If you keep postponing stuff, just remember how stressed you will be and how you will kick yourself for the little you've done.

Quick Reply

Latest