The Student Room Group

BTEC Business Unit 6 Exam Discussion January 16th 2023

Has anyone received their pre-release and any thoughts on it?
I am struggling on analysing it, any tips?

Scroll to see replies

Hello I did receive it
Reply 2
Whats your thoughts on it and have you written any notes?
I dont have any notes imma be honest but i know theres managing change, motivation factors and leadership style (laissez-faire) cuz it says 'laid back' management style
Original post by Danielisthebest
I dont have any notes imma be honest but i know theres managing change, motivation factors and leadership style (laissez-faire) cuz it says 'laid back' management style

Guys how about we make an instagram group and chat there to gain ideas and and share opinions cuz not gonna lie we need to work together
Original post by m.anom
A snapchat group chat would be better I think

everyone drop your snaps we will make a group and help each other out mine dhruvv_156
Original post by Help_neededd
everyone drop your snaps we will make a group and help each other out mine dhruvv_156

Did one of you guys say you have the pre-release why not share it here and we will all discuss and help each other on here?
Hello I did receive it

whats's it on about because my teacher had it but she didn't hand it to us, can you share it with us as we're all taking the Unit 6 exam as well and we can all help each other out?
Reply 8
I reckon a gc would be useful
Add me on discord guys Lustralxs#2679
Add me on discord guys Lustralxs#2679

i don't think many people have Discord we can just discuss it on this thread guys :wink:
Original post by hjm2005
I reckon a gc would be useful

hmm i don't think so some people don't want to give their socials out as where all active on here might as well help each other on here mate C;
Hello Guys, I have got the pre-release for this and I can send it to you on Snap: h.singhg15
just give the answers
anyone got any ideas on what the questions could be for part b?
also, if anyone is retaking the developing a marketing campaign exam in January as well please could you help me?

Original post by temifanimokun
anyone got any ideas on what the questions could be for part b?
also, if anyone is retaking the developing a marketing campaign exam in January as well please could you help me?

theres managing change, motivation factors and leadership style being laissez-faire because they mentioned its
''laid back'
oh missed that. do you happen to have any information about unit 2 tho?

theres managing change, motivation factors and leadership style being laissez-faire because they mentioned its
''laid back'
oh missed that. do you happen to have any information about unit 2 tho?

what year you in? cuz ive done that in y12
I'm in year 13 but retaking it because I didn't do too good

what year you in? cuz ive done that in y12

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending