The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swirly

Wow, I didn't realise Mowgli had been playing with the red flower so much.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
The parents are absolute morons, but suggesting tranquilizers is equally as moronic because they take half an hour to kick in.

Like Sr said, get a new one.

Whilst I agree with practically all that you've said, (apparently) that breed of Gorilla is endangered and rare in captivity. So it's not just a case of get a new one.
Original post by The Wavefunction
Whilst I agree with practically all that you've said, (apparently) that breed of Gorilla is endangered and rare in captivity. So it's not just a case of get a new one.

Breed a new one. A super Gorilla.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Probably feel that their opinions are credible after watching George of the Jungle.

Now who's the racist bastard huh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
You've had a mare tbh zeddy.

Humans are the dominant species on this planet and - whether it's right or wrong - our lives will always be viewed as more important than that of an animal.

Tranquillisers wouldn't have worked and the risk wouldn't have been taken anyway. If it were your kid I doubt you'd have the view you have here.

No I haven't

I said one thing without realising what I said, if wouldn't have worked then yes shoot the Gorilla, the child's safety is paramount.

And what view do I have here? Please enlighten me.

I have only one issue with what people are saying and that is the view that it's only a Gorilla, it's another lifeform lost because of our own stupidity when we're supposed to be "dominant" lifeforms (your words).

Seems ironic that only @trapking recognises that.
Original post by zKlown

I have only one issue with what people are saying and that is the view that it's only a Gorilla, it's another lifeform lost because of our own stupidity when we're supposed to be "dominant" lifeforms (your words).

Cc this is true.

What are people's thoughts on this remarkable species?

[video="youtube;qNqO8OzZDIE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNqO8OzZDIE[/video]
Original post by zKlown
No I haven't

I said one thing without realising what I said, if wouldn't have worked then yes shoot the Gorilla, the child's safety is paramount.

And what view do I have here? Please enlighten me.

Don't twist my words - I stated the fact that we are the dominant species, not that I agree with the stupidity and carelessness of humans.
@sr90 did you delete my Copa America Centenario thread during the FF clean up?
Hate the stupidity of humans. The gorilla lost its life because of some mongy person that can't look after their kid when there's dangerous animals about
Original post by Wilfred Little
@sr90 did you delete my Copa America Centenario thread during the FF clean up?

Oh ****, sorry man. Can you make a new one?

Original post by SentryE3D
Hate the stupidity of humans. The gorilla lost its life because of some mongy person that can't look after their kid when there's dangerous animals about

There needs to be some sort of test before you become a parent imo.
Reply 4350
Apparently they waited 10 minutes before they shot the Gorilla.

This stuff about "its only a Gorilla" is pure BS. Easily could have been avoided if the kid had competent parents and now an animal has been killed, once again as a result of human stupidity.

Surely zoos would have fast-acting tranquillisers available in situations like this.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sr90
Oh ****, sorry man. Can you make a new one?

I could but I can't be bothered. Is it not possible to bring it back some way?
one gorilla dies.

hundreds going to die this week from poverty and famine.

strong perspective

(#NoZerfofrax)
Zerforfrax
Zerforfrax
Original post by AR_95
Zerforfrax

Original post by Lúcio
Zerforfrax

strong fiction.
Original post by swirly
strong fiction.

Wish you'd just speak in English sometimes tbh.
Reply 4357
image.jpg

@Zayn is Bae, thoughts on this clown?

Wasn't even a ****ing typo, she genuinely thinks we are beans
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SA-1
image.jpg

I think the worst thing is that 3 people liked it...
Original post by SA-1
image.jpg

Is that your FB and have you just exposed yourself??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest