Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Currentky at university but I've applied to transfer and some schools have given me a conditional offer to study law. Most of them have said that I require 60% pasd from my first year.

So here are my current marks:
    Assignment 1 - 0 (due to academic misconduct misunderstanding it could rise to 40)
    Exam 1 - 77
    Assignment 2 - 67
    Exam 2 - 60

These are all weighted at 50% each.

However I have 2 more assignments and 2 more exams that are weighted:
    Assignment 70
    Exam 30

And

Assignment 60
    Exam 40

Could someone please help me work out what I need from my last exams and assignments to reach 60% for the year. Thank you.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    So the first set average at 61 if you get 40 and 51 if you get 0.

Assuming they count equal, then if you get the 40, you will simply have to maintain 60 in the second set of exams and assignments.
    If you get 0, then you will need 70 to make up the ground.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.