The Student Room Group

A level confusion

So I just finished my IGCSE's and have to choose my a and as levels. Took A Level math, eco and history and AS English.. But I am confused about AS Physics or ICT..Which one should I take? SO CONFUSED!!
Physics if you're a good mathematician. ICT if you like spreadsheets.
Original post by Janvisingh
So I just finished my IGCSE's and have to choose my a and as levels. Took A Level math, eco and history and AS English.. But I am confused about AS Physics or ICT..Which one should I take? SO CONFUSED!!

You don't have to take either. 3 A levels and 1 AS is more than enough. Only take extra subjects if you really want to study those subjects.
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
You don't have to take either. 3 A levels and 1 AS is more than enough. Only take extra subjects if you really want to study those subjects.

i do wanna study one of those.. i took cs in my igcses and got an A*but my stupid school is not offering it this semester. I want to do filmmaking at uni so is ICT that important for it or i should just take physics ( the subject i like)?
I don't think any of those subjects (apart from English) is going to help you do a filmmaking degree

Quick Reply

Latest