The Student Room Group

I'm more than just a number - Story of a french med student who failed and raised up

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kyx
Results day: August 18th. :s-smilie:

Best of luck :h:
Reply 781
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Best of luck :h:

Thanks
But i already know that

Spoiler

Original post by Kyx
Thanks
But i already know that

Spoiler

Don't say that ! You don't know yet ! You shall see :yep:
Reply 783
Don't say that ! You don't know yet ! You shall see :yep:

The exam was very diificult. Très difficile. I don't know how to calculate mass defect and binding energy. I tried everything, but I couldn't. The one thing i didn't want in the exam. The book never explained it properly.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kyx
The exam was very diificult. Très difficile. I don't know how to calculate mass defect and binding energy. I tried everything, but I couldn't. The one thing i didn't want in the exam. The book never explained it properly.

Ohhh sorry to hear that :frown:(( I really hope you still manage to get some marks, maybe you're overreacting ! Good luck anyway !! :hugs:
Reply 785
Ohhh sorry to hear that :frown:(( I really hope you still manage to get some marks, maybe you're overreacting ! Good luck anyway !! :hugs:

I hope so! thanks :hugs:
hi i am currently selling the IMAT exam practice book the questions are in english but explanations in italian but the lettered answers can help you mark your practice work , used it before i wrote the exam in 2013 and i eventually got a place even though i ended going elsewhere let me know if you are interested just message me thanks
I hope you set out and did what you had in mind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending