The Student Room Group

GCSE English - Journeys End coursework conclusion

Hi,

I need a good conclusion for Journey's End (R.C. Sherriff). The title of the coursework is "How does Sherriff present place in Journey's End". I need somebody to write me a conclusion including:

- What were Sherriff's final intentions of the play
- Why does Sherriff present the trenches in such a way & not a different way

Anyone with good vocabulary and knowledge on the play, please do leave me a conclusion I could add to my coursework. The conclusion should be no longer than one paragraph, so I guess 8-15 lines would be enough. Any questions - ask below. many thanks! :smile:
Original post by ventirus
Hi,

I need a good conclusion for Journey's End (R.C. Sherriff). The title of the coursework is "How does Sherriff present place in Journey's End". I need somebody to write me a conclusion including:

- What were Sherriff's final intentions of the play
- Why does Sherriff present the trenches in such a way & not a different way

Anyone with good vocabulary and knowledge on the play, please do leave me a conclusion I could add to my coursework. The conclusion should be no longer than one paragraph, so I guess 8-15 lines would be enough. Any questions - ask below. many thanks! :smile:

We can't write your work for you, especially not your coursework - that's plagiarism and you could be disqualified.

Instead, look over each of your paragraphs and write a sentence in the margin of what the overall argument of that paragraph is, then gather those together to form a conclusion from them :smile: you need to sum up the author's intentions and what they show to the audience

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending