Scroll to see replies

68 for A*
Original post by majidabdul
68 for A*

How many marks do you think u got?
I find biology unpredictable
I find biology unpredictable

Exactly same feeling here, it's so variable, but hope for an A....
so what do u think will be A*
Well I found that gce 2013 June paper is easier than this and 70 for an A*, I guess around 67-69 this series
a minor correction... it was 75 for an A*, so I guess 71-74 for this paper
Original post by 12103763d
a minor correction... it was 75 for an A*, so I guess 71-74 for this paper
is that not too high for an A*it should be more like 67 or 68
can anyone explain what answer will be like ?

I'm not sure if I'm right..

but I think you're meant to talk about how the bright light is detected by the photoreceptors and then the impulse is transmitted via the optic nerve to the brain. The brain will then transmit the impulse to the iris (which is the effector)
Original post by adampolacco12
I'm not sure if I'm right..

but I think you're meant to talk about how the bright light is detected by the photoreceptors and then the impulse is transmitted via the optic nerve to the brain. The brain will then transmit the impulse to the iris (which is the effector)

Holy macaroni :O So you think it was supposed to be about the iris reflex thingy? :O I wrote an entire story about rhodopsin being bleached and all that. At the end, I realized it was bright light so I mentioned iodopsin :/ Ickss
So 68 for A* more realistic
Original post by notsoclueless
Holy macaroni :O So you think it was supposed to be about the iris reflex thingy? :O I wrote an entire story about rhodopsin being bleached and all that. At the end, I realized it was bright light so I mentioned iodopsin :/ Ickss

But the question was asking how impulse is sent to brain? :/ not something about iris muscle control :/
But the question was asking how impulse is sent to brain? :/ not something about iris muscle control :/
i mentioned things like spartial summation with optic nerve and impulse sent to visual cortex where image is interpreted
What about this
i mentioned things like spartial summation with optic nerve and impulse sent to visual cortex where image is interpreted
What about this

Well I think it would be fine. When will the marking scheme be released? Around a half of month later?

I am so confused :frown: Anyways, there not much that can be done about it now anyway so bleh :/
Guys, have you seen the biology unit 6 grade boundaries, 46 for an A* and 42 for an A ?????????
I need some possible questions for the journal of jan 17. Can anyone help please?
Original post by Faria___
I need some possible questions for the journal of jan 17. Can anyone help please?

Tbh, I don't think possible questions really helped for the article, just read the article, understand it and know what is it talking about, do some more research if it needs to have better understanding of it!
Hi. I know I'm a bit late but can you send the biosolutions thing? Would appreciate it a lot if u could........
Reply 559
@Aimen. @Ladymusiclover @PlayerBB @AvWOW @Adorable98 @mystreet091234
@paulina1111 @Masitech

Hey guys, I am posting this here because this is related to the thread. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4790314 Please help me out if you can, it would mean a lot!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending