Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Reverting to Islam from Christianity?!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/EjSkAgWMODw

What do you guys think about this?

ReputationRep:
    Accurate and complex origami while dreaming? Highly unlikely. Your brain does not think in logical ways in a dream

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    Accurate and complex origami while dreaming? Highly unlikely. Your brain does not think in logical ways in a dream
    Hmmm... Good point but what if it wasn't a dream, but a message from god?

(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)

What do you guys think about this?
    WOW :0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaisalNaeem03)
    WOW :0
    It was mad weird when I first saw it, cos I didn't understand, but later on I was like!
    WOOOOW

It was mad weird when I first saw it, cos I didn't understand, but later on I was like!
    WOOOOW
    But what bout the other cases of people converting?...

ReputationRep:
    But what bout the other cases of people converting?...
    What do you mean?

What do you mean?
    Like if you see on Youtube or internet...other people converting from Islam to Christianity + Other religions...How come others didn't get the same dream?

ReputationRep:
    What a joke. How does anyone go from folding some paper in specific ways into it meaning to fast during Ramadan.
    Besides the point, these miraculous dreams are nearly always fake. As a lucid dreamer, i know first-hand that the mind cannot comprehend complex symmetry during dreams, my lucid trigger is in fact my watch. When i look at my watch, it is all blurred in a dream. Then i know i am in the dream, so i am in the lucid state.
    Same goes for mirrors, someone's trigger is even the Gherkin (the building in london) because it appears non symmetrical and all distorted.
    Calling BS on that one, though inventive (for a change).

ReputationRep:
    I needn't watch a video to make judgement.

ReputationRep:
    Like if you see on Youtube or internet...other people converting from Islam to Christianity + Other religions...How come others didn't get the same dream?
    Good question, not for me to answer though.

(Original post by The-Spartan)
    What a joke. How does anyone go from folding some paper in specific ways into it meaning to fast during Ramadan.
    Besides the point, these miraculous dreams are nearly always fake. As a lucid dreamer, i know first-hand that the mind cannot comprehend complex symmetry during dreams, my lucid trigger is in fact my watch. When i look at my watch, it is all blurred in a dream. Then i know i am in the dream, so i am in the lucid state.
    Same goes for mirrors, someone's trigger is even the Gherkin (the building in london) because it appears non symmetrical and all distorted.
    Calling BS on that one, though inventive (for a change).
    Very true! I was thinking about it too... Your probably right!

ReputationRep:
    that these threads should be stopped so people won't be judgemental towards either of those religions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    I needn't watch a video to make judgement.
    R u muslim or christian?

ReputationRep:
    R u muslim or christian?
    Neither.

I set the trends.

ReputationRep:
    I do it daily for money.
    Hourly if you insist.

How much will you pay me?

ReputationRep:
    Neither.

I set the trends.
    Okay... If you say so!

ReputationRep:
    Okay... If you say so!
    That last part was a joke.

I do think I would take comfort in the idea of an afterlife as well, for example, but I just can't / won't bring myself to believe it.

ReputationRep:
    That last part was a joke.

I do think I would take comfort in the idea of an afterlife as well, for example, but I just can't / won't bring myself to believe it.
    Why? Afterlife is true, what happens to you when you die? Is that it?
    I think the problem is with the religion/ the way you were brought up with religion.... What were you born as? Non-Religious?

ReputationRep:
    Why? Afterlife is true, what happens to you when you die? Is that it?
    I think the problem is with the religion/ the way you were brought up with religion.... What were you born as? Non-Religious?
    I would like it to be true, but all evidence points towards that being it. That's why a legacy, somethign to give to future generations, is so appealing (to me.)

I was christened Catholic, but I never practised it. So you could say I was born non-religous.

ReputationRep:
    I would like it to be true, but all evidence points towards that being it. That's why a legacy, somethign to give to future generations, is so appealing (to me.)

I was christened Catholic, but I never practised it. So you could say I was born non-religous.
    Look into religion. You won't find any answers without looking at both sides. We cannot be arrogant as religion and these influences are significant in out lives.

Thank you

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.